Chapter 14 -- "Incoming"

The moon slowly dominated the sun, Now it was evening, The wellston students have all left, Except for the others that have dorms.

John was in his home sleeping peacefully for the first time in years.

Loud sound's echoed the empty streets, A swift wind echoed the empty street, A boy with blue hair was the only thing you would see, It seems he's out for a jog, But why jog when it's late out??

The bluette's ears perked up, He turned his head swiftly to see two heavily armored men with masks, "It's cute that you care for your health, But why jog in the middle of the night?" On of the masked men said.

The bluette smirked, His eyes glowed A yellow hue, "To find you." The boy said before dashing towards the masked men The masked men readied their guns.

Suddenly the masked men's air level went low, Every movement felt like moving a huge boulder, The masked men panted.

*Smack* The bluette punched the masked man on the face, The other one fainted due to lack of oxygen.

The bluette stomped on the man's head insuring that the masked men have blacked out, He left with his hands in his pockets.

_________________________________

The sun has risen up and all the students of wellston academy have arrived, Including John and Seraphina.

John and Seraphina haven't talked much, But they sure are best buddies, Due to the pressure of having to remember every memory of the past they haven't talked that much.

Lunch has started and Seraphina and John walked together but before they even got to the cafeteria, The speaker's words echoed the building.

"Hello Wellston students, The Headmaster and Staff of Erwin High have decided that they'll let the royals of erwin high visit Wellston Academy for 2 weeks."

John's mind felt fuzzy as well as his sight, "Erwin..High?" John muttered, Seraphina tilted her head, "Is something wrong?"

"Ah, Nothing.." John said faking a smile, Seraphina's gaze turned serious, "You know..you can tell me anything, Right?" Seraphina replied.

John sighed, "No, No There's really NOT anything wrong, Let's go to the line I'll get my favourite foo-"

Seraphina placed her pointy finger at John's mouth, John stared at Seraphina's blue irises, "Trust me there's not anything wron-"

"Stop John, I know your lying, I can see it clearly." Seraphina said.

John winced, "Please Sera..Just this once let me keep..a secret." John practically had to beg Seraphina, The magenta haired girl flinched, She had never seen John like this.

"Just what happened to him, A second ago he was all normal and cheery but when the speaker activated, He looked..shocked." Seraphina thought as she walked into the line with John.

_________________________________

Erwin High Royals:

King: Tyson D. Perrier/ Air Manipulation, 7.7/ Fake level: 6.1

Jack: Nathan C. Fexil/ Black Whips, 4.9

Queen: Riley D. Fexil/ Energy Spikes & Whips, 5.1