Chapter 8 -- "Badul and Goodul's Ambush"

Time: 8:30

John gazed at the window, Lunch was over and class had started, Seraphina was listening intently, Despite knowing all that knowledge already.

John as usual, Wasn't listening. He didn't care, He had much more important things to do, like being on the right track in life, and his past, He hated his past. Infact, He Despised it so much, if His past was a creature, he'd gladly kill it.

The teacher kept babbling and speaking about some abilities and Hierchary or some of that sh***, Ryan, who's nickname was badul, stared mischievously at John, He had a plan, when the next class starts, he'll ambush John.

And of course, with Axel, and in case you forgot, His nickname is Goodul, who chose these nicknames anyway?

_________________________________

Author: me ;) what, you like em?
_________________________________

Anyway...whatever.

Axel slightly shivered at the thought of his abilities backlash, He hated doing bad things, but that's what he says, He wants to join the Hierarchy, he has never felt the pleasure of being on top, and being the strongest.

Ryan never cared for his brothers feelings, If his brother denied to do bad things, he'd force him. It's not his problem about his brother's abilities consequence when his brother does a bad thing anyway.

2 Hours Later.

*RIIINNNNNGGGG*

All the students in wellston perked their ears up as they hurriedly stood up and exited their classrooms, They headed for their lockers as the next class is history.

All of them including Seraphina and John simultaneously slammed their lockers open.

John hugged his history book and his notebook and pen as he walked towards his history class, Which he hated, but had to do, suddenly, Ryan and Axel showed up in front of John.

John's eyebrow perked up, though he had heard them planning to beat him up, He never thought they'd actually do it, well if they planned to, Why'd the ravenette thought they wouldn't, Well easy, Because of goodul's ability backlash.

He had heard rumors about Goodul and Badul, He had cringed due to their nicknames, They could've just said Ryan and Axel But whatever, their choice, The ravenette had laughed like a million times hearing those nicknames in conversations.

Badul snickered, "So you say your strong huh?, You even ignored the great healer elaine when she asked for your ability level." Badul said, he cracked his knuckles as he spoke, Goodul shivered and felt bad to what they would do to John.

Badul activated his ability and his eyes began to glow orange, He ran towards John swiftly and Attempted to punch him, John grabbed Badul's fist and twisted it to the side, Badul flinched in pain.

Goodul was surprised yet relieved, Badul grit his teeth, "HELP ME OUT HERE YOU WORTHLESS SON OF A B****!"

John's anger rised, that's no way to talk to your sibling, John slapped Badul on the cheek and let go of Badul's fist.

The people who surrounded the area, Still looking for their lockers as they Ignored the scene.

Goodul swallowed his saliva and nodded, Goodul sweat as he ran towards John aiming to punch him, As soon as the Goodul's fist neared John's face, John slapped it away and punched Goodul on the stomach, Goodul spit out blood.

Badul shivered, John's aura was intimidating, he countered all of their attacks without activating his ability a all, Badul ran away.

Goodul did a bad thing..

Yes..he did..

Axel crouched on the floor, his eyes teared up. He curled into a ball.

HE DID A BAD THING!

YES HE DID!

Suddenly the voices turned to His brother, Tyson's voice, and yelled out insults.
"YOU WORTHLESS PIECE OF TRASH!"

"YOUR NOTHING BUT A DISAPPOINTMENT TO THE EMOSTI FAMILY!"

"YOUR WEAK."

"STOP BEING SO GOODIE GOODIE!"

Axel cried, he sobbed.

John knew what was happening. John kneeled down, but what Axel saw was a monster. One who's eyes were Red and green, one who's mouth was smiling up to their eyes.

"AAAAAHHH!!! M-MONSTER!" Axel yelled out as he crawled away.

John felt pressure on his chest, John stood up and said, "Calm yourself down.."