Chapter 16 -- "Feelings Acknowledged"

"Nathan, w-why are you here?" John stuttered as he spoke, "My father said if i wanted to meet you again, I'll come for you by myself, And besides..Riley isn't her usual self without you." Nathan said.

The bluette approached Nathan and John, "Hey, wait is that john!?" The bluette says shocked, "Yeah, It's me." John says, His eyes very dull.

"What's wrong?" Nathan asks

"Shouldn't you hold a grudge against me?" Nathan's eyes dilate, Nathan sighs "I don't like to hold grudges." Nathan says.

John stood up and walked away not even waving goodbye.

The ravenette walked into the halls, It looked nauseating, Especially when it was designed by the people he "hated" the most.

Seraphina glanced at the ravenette before approaching him, "Hey John!" The magenta haired girl said as she ran over to The ravenette.

The ravenette waved as he faked a smile, Seraphina tensed up, "Maybe he had a bad day."

_________________________________

"And he said, "He bumped into me!" So i bumped into him and i said, "Will you try to harm me?" John laughed as he spoke

Seraphina bursted into laughter, She wheezed, They gained their posture as they began to talk again.

A blondette tip toed near John, The blondette plunged herself onto John's back, The blondette hugged john on the back.

John was shocked as he twisted his neck to the side to see a Blonde haired girl, Not just that though, It was someone he knew.

"Hey, John!" The girl said cheerfully, Then she saw Seraphina with a shocked face.

"Who the heck are you?" The girl released her grasp from John and looked at Seraphina, The magenta haired girl scoffed, "I'm his best friend."

The two girls stared at each other with serious faces, John sighed, "Please stop." He said.

Before the blondette turned away, She looked at Seraphina one more time.

"Psh." Seraphina rolled her eyes, "Why do i feel jealous?" The magenta haired girl thought to herself, The blondette walked away with a smirk on her face.

That was when Seraphina acknowledged her feelings for John.

(By the way i changed badul's name, Badul is a nickname and His past name was Tyson but it's now ryan since i changed it and i was lazy thinking about a name for the bluette so i just named him tyson and changed badul's name.)