9 Mr. Handsome

Jessica's POV

"What the....," the boy I had never seen before blurted.

His blue eyes pierced into my soul as he stands there with his hands at his side just staring at me. Wearing a tightly fitted black t-shirt that had on some red writing, I have no idea what it's saying. His blonde hair messy, sky blue eyes and a nice pair of dimples. That smile would sweep you off your feet at anytime.

"Well well well, now look at this hot piece of dirty chick waiting for me right inside my shower," he bits his lip while scanning my naked body from head to toe.

I don't know what to say....or do I wasn't a shamed of anyone seeing me naked, I was already use to this. But he was 'hot' and that made me a nervous wreck. I could feel myself blushing so hard at his presence. Mr. Handsome started to remove his t-shirt.

'What is he doing?'
'What should I do?'

"Aaaaaaaah" I screamed at the top of my lungs with my eyes shut tightly.

"Wow wow, no need to get that loud," the boy chuckled while raising his hands and taking two steps back.

"You really don't want me to join yah?" He gestured to his now naked body.

The door flew open and it was Damion, My hero I immediately felt relieved. He saved me more than once today, I can't wait to thank him. It was strange that it wasn't just Damion who was standing at the door. There was another dark skin guy standing right behind him, his eyes wide open in shock.

"What the f#@k do you think your doing!?" He walked over to Mr. Handsome with fire in his eyes and grabbed his arm.

"And who do you think your talking to?" He replied while looking at Damion from head to toe. "This is not Kathy, just so we're clear." The boy added and pulled his arm form Damion' s sturdy grip.

"Why do I hear my name?" Kathy walked in out of no where, followed by a red headed girl.

There are now give persons staring at me butt naked, I am not sure if I should be embarrassed are entertained. Where did all these people come from? I thought Damion and Kathy was the only persons who stayed here.' I thought to myself while scanning these strange faces.

She walked over to the boy and gave him a nasty look.

"Now, if it isn't Ms. Attitude, what, you came for some of this? He smirked while swerving his body.

She stepped closer to him, it was as if she was ready to chew his head off. The red headed girl quickly pulled her back and whispered something into her ears. With that, Kathy stepped away from Mr. Handsome. Giving me one last glance, they both walked out of the bathroom. Leaving me, Mr. Handsome, Damion and the boy at the door.

"You really need to chill man", Damion sighed.

"Or else what? Your going to beat me for some dumb b*tch?." "Just like you do everyone else?" He raised a brow while throwing all these unnecessary questions at my hero.

He came face to face with him. It was obvious that Damion was trying to control all his anger that was building up. Damion pushed him out of his face and his back hit the wall with a thud. The dark skin guy that was standing at the door grabbed Damion's arm as he was about to throw a punch.

"Come on guys, your really going to do this right now?" The guy asked with disappointment written all over his face.

"He was taking this way too far!" He shouted pointing a finger at Mr. Handsome who was still standing next to the wall looking a bit fragile.

"Let's just take a walk." He suggested to Damion.

He turned around and our eyes made four for a mid sec. With that Damion and his friend walked out leaving me and this guy who is still naked staring at me. He didn't even say another word, just took his clothes off the ground and slam the door as he exits the bathroom. Leaving me to drown in my thoughts.

What the heck just happened! Few minutes ago I was about to relax the next, two guys were about to fight over me. My life really has a lot of surprises to offer. Damion doesn't even know me and he has stood up to persons that are around him longer than I have just for me. It gives me butterflies just knowing I have a man in my life that stands up for me.
I am really starting to like him.
Sorry Guys!
If this chapter is too short😭😂
Thanks for reading though!❤
Vote, share and comment💋