7 Intruder

Jessica's POV

After handing Kathy the glass of water and waited for her to walk off he then turned and stared at me for a few minutes. With no emotions presented on his face.

"I'm going to change my shirt, this one is a mess,"he announced.

Damion gave me one more glance before he spun on his heels.'Nice ass' I thought to myself and mentally laughed.

*Sighs* maybe I'm going crazy, it's just that being around some one this caring and sweet with his firm arms printing through his shirt I just can't even imagine how he looks without it.

He came back about 5 minutes later in a nicely fitted t-shirt showing off his firm muscles. Damion took a seat in the large couch and took up the first aid kit off the table in the centre of the room. Have a seat here, he patted on the spot next to him.

"Let me see your hand," the sexy beast.... I mean Damion announced shaking me out of my perverted thoughts.

"Come closer,"he demanded.

With one of his hands brushing against my legs flexing his biceps. I looked up at him in shock, he was already staring at me with those captivating hazel brown eyes like he was trying to figure me out.

I really hated eye contact, because my kidnapper would always give me eye contact while tormenting me. Some how this felt different, I felt as......as if I'm floating. I could hear my heart beating under my ribcage I felt like I couldn't breathe, wow! is this what love feels like? I always wondered if there's going to be a day when I'm loved by someone one special. Wait, what am I thinking no one loves me, and no one ever will.

"Ahem" Damion cleared his throat pulling me out of my thoughts.

He then started dressing my wound in the middle of my hand.

"Hiss!" I winced, he looked up at me in a way that expressed sympathy but he didn't say a word.

"It won't take long," he said softly. He then poured a liquid in my wound and wrapped it with a bandage.

"I think I should get some rest," I stated. I wanted to say this a while now but was too shy to say it. Wondering if he was going to embarrass me by telling me to get out of his Cabin. I held down my head after blurting out such a thing to a person I barely even know.

While pulling away my hand trying to break the awkward tension between us, I looked up at him. He was staring at me with confusion written all over his face. Maybe he really was about go kick me out.

"Ok, but first take a shower you smell like garbage,"he replied.

Oh my gosh what an insult, I giggled in my mind cause I know it's true I can't really remember the last time I had a bath. That man only let me have a shower when he felt like it. Damion is really a nice person, I just disrespected him in his own home by yelling at him for no reason and he was willing to let me sleep here. I'm so happy that I don't have to go back out there running to somewhere I don't even know. From a evil man I never want to see again.

Looking at myself I replied, "thanks much," while faking anger when all I wanted to do was laugh. My heart was smiling right now finally I'm safe.

I rolled my eyes before getting up carefully. "Where is the bathroom," I asked politely.

"Just take a left turn down the hall, you won't get lost you will eventually find it." he instructed with boredom presented on his face.

I got up out of the couch and was about to walk off.

"Wait, you," Damion blurblured.

You did he really just said That? Oh, I forgot I never introduce myself to him.

"Use the shower jell in the white bottle and when your done you can use the grey towel to dry off," he instructed.

"Ok thanks, by the way my name is Jessica," I replied and extended my hand for a hand shake. Damion took my hand in his with a firm grip and shaked it. He then hold my hand for a while rubbing his thumb on the back of my hand with a smile on his face sending shivers down my spine. It's the first time since I've been here that I have seen him smiled his smile is so cute, a sight for sore eyes.

I pulled my hand away from him as a blush creeped its way up my cheeks.

"I think I should go to the bathroom now," I blushed trying to loose eye contact with him. Walking off in a rush I looked back at him to see if he was still looking at me. He was still staring at me, that made me blushed even more.

Well he was right after all it wasn't that hard to find. I stepped inside the brightly coloured room that smelled so refreshing. It had a toilet, a nice shower and a face basin. This reminded me of when I was back home with my mom, the happiest times of my life. Closing the door behind me I started undressing myself.

"What's that smell?" I questioned myself, then I realized it was coming from me. "Geez I really smelled like trash," I laughed remembering Damions words.

I took off my clothes and stepped into the white tub, pulling the shower curtains. It's so clean in here: no dirt marks, no stains, no piss smell, it was totally different from that dump he had me in for years. My kidnapper would tell me to bathe in front of his friends for fun in that cage, with just a small bucket of water. They took me for a puppet show. He and his friends would smoke, drink beer and laugh at me.

The bathroom door opened and then closed, pushing away all my thoughts. I never realized that I didn't close the door when I came in. Who was that? Me being the scaredy cat I am, I kept quite. Why would Damion come in here? He knew I was going to take a shower. Or maybe it's that girl Kathy.

The intruder's footsteps came closer to the bath tub, so I held my breath and squeezed my eyes shut. Was Damion really in here to see me naked?

The person dragged the shower curtain and my eyes flew open in fright.

"What the.....", the boy I never seen before blurted.

Thank you for reading this chapter, hope you liked it. Next chapter will be out in a few days.

PLEASE REMEMBER TO VOTE, LIKE AND COMMENT.

Love y'all.

Tatty