10 Regrets

Damon's POV

I ran to the bathroom as quickly as possible. I know the type of person Anderson is, he will try to get under any girls skirt with just one word.

I opened the door and there he was smiling at Jessica without any of his clothes on. She looked so terrified, like a kitten that had been thrown in a lake. Holding her private parts as tightly as she could.

"What the f#@k do you think your doing!?" I shouted and grabbed his arm. 

"And who do you think your talking to?" He replied while looking at me from head to toe. "This is not Kathy, just so we're clear." He added and pulled his arm from my sturdy grip.

"Why do I hear my name?" Kathy walked in out of nowhere, followed by her tail Tena.

Why did she leave her room, when I told her not to? She knew better than to disobey me. I'll just let it slide this time but, if this happens again she better have a good explanation to why she's out of her room without my permission. She walked over to Anderson and gave him a nasty look.

"Now, if it isn't Ms. Attitude, what, you came for some of this? He smirked while swerving his body at her.

She stepped closer to him, it was as if she was ready to chew his head off. Then Tena quickly pulled her back and whispered something into her ear.

"Let Damion handle it."
They both looked at me before Kathy stepped away from him. Giving Jessica one last glance, they both walked out of the bathroom. Leaving me, and Tavoy to solve this problem.

"You really need to chill man", I sighed.

Anderson is a bit of a hard head, always wants things to go his way and his way only. He knew that I could get angry and maybe flip on him, but he still chose to mess with my head.

"Or else what? Your going to beat me for some dumb b*tch?." "Just like you do everyone else?" He raised a brow while throwing all these insults at me.

That's it, I'm going to remind him the type of person that I can become in just a few seconds.

He came face to face with me. I was trying so hard to control my anger. I pushed him out of my face and his back hit the wall with a thud. Tavoy, who had been standing at the door the from moment I entered the bathroom, grabbed my arm as I was about to throw a punch. 

"Come on guys, your really going to do this right now?" Tavoy asked with disappointment written all over his face.

"He was taking this way too far!" I shouted pointing a finger at Anderson who was still standing next to the wall looking a bit fragile. 

"Let's just take a walk." Tavoy said while patting my shoulders.

I turned around and our eyes made four for a mid sec. Jessica looked so shocked, I really didn't want her to see me behaving like this even though it's the first time in a while since I felt this angry. I think it's best if I just walked away before I do something I will really regret.

***
It's been a while since Jessica had been in the bathroom. Oh shoot! I almost forgot that she won't have anything to wear.

"Give me a sec I'll be back" I nodded to Tavoy before I walked out of the living room.

What will she wear? I don't think any of my clothes will fit her skinny body. Maybe I can ask Kathy to give her something to wear for now, or that won't be a good idea at all. Erasing that thought, I entered my bedroom, I went into my closet and took out one of my t-shirts with sport shorts. 

"Maybe these can fit her."

 Ensuring that I closed my bedroom door, I walked over to the bathroom. I knocked on the door twice before I entered. She was sitting on the toilet in my towel that I told her to use. Her head buried in her lap.

"I brought something for you to wear," I stretched out my hand to her.

She held up her head and quickly wiped off the tears that were falling down her face. Why was she crying, again? This has been the third time since I saw this girl crying in one day. She must be hurting.  I was about to ask her what's wrong, but then I remembered what happened the last time I made that mistake.

She took the clothes from me and muttered a "thanks," under her breath.

 "Umm, do you want me to stay?" I asked.

"No, that's alright you can stand at the door if you like."

"Ok."

After a few minutes she came out of the bathroom in my t-shirt. She was so skinny and short as if she's suffering from malnutrition or something. My t-shirt past her knees and looks like a parachute.

"I don't think I'll be needing this," she handed me my shorts

"I agree." I stated

 "So, your going to leave now are what?"

"Leave?" 

"I don't have anywhere to go," she whispered and held down her head.

"Don't be a baby and start crying now, I think that's enough salt water for one day." "I already said you could spend the night."

"Oh, Thanks," she smiled at me.

"Yeah, wadever." Let me introduce you to my friends.

She followed behind me like a lost pup as I walked down to the living room where everyone was chatting.

"Guys." 

Everyone was drawn to our attention, including Kathy and Anderson.

"This is Jessica, she will be spending the night here."

"Damion, I really think you've lost it, are you going to let a stranger sleep here with us?"

"It wasn't a question, I said she will be staying here, that means she will be staying here. "When did I ask you to speak?"

Kathy rolled her eyes and stormed off to her room.

"Will she be sleeping with me?" Anderson asked with a nasty smirk.

"Get a hold of your di#k." I scowled at him and he laughed.

"Nice to meet you Jessica, I'm Tavoy." Tavoy waved at her with a smile. He's always polite and friendly to others.

"And I'm Anderson," he licked his bottom lip with a wink, disgusting.

"This is Tena," Tena just sat there looking at both of us with a blank face.

"I'm Jessica," her voice trembled as she spoke.

"Yeah, we heard." Tena got up from her seat and walked over to Kathy's room.

"Come sit with us." I took up the remote control and turn on the television.

She sat beside me in the large couch, while the boys sat on the other side of the room.

Boom! boom!

"Hey!" An unfamiliar male voice called at the door.

Thank you for reading this chapter, hope you liked it. Next chapter will be out in a few days.

PLEASE REMEMBER TO VOTE, LIKE AND COMMENT.

Love y'all.❤😘

Tatty