3 Tears

Jessica's POV

(Present) Suddenly Kathy stopped a few steps away from from me with her hands crossed and a scowl on her face with her lips twisted in scorn.

"Don't ever come near me you piece of trash," she whispered so that only I could hear her, adding more than enough venom in her voice."Or else-,"

"Or else what!", Damian barked walking towards us with the First Aid Kit in his hands.

Both Kathy and I looked over at him in disbelieve, he just went to get the First Aid Kit so how he got back so fast?

"Or else what, Kathy", he asked once more getting closer to where we were standing.

"What I don't understand is that you just met this girl and your basically putting her over me," she accused dodging the question that was asked while placing her hands on her hip.

"I'm not choosing any sides here, but, aren't you tired of going around and bullying others for no reason."

"I'm not bullying her, I was just giving her a warning" she said bobbling her head with attitude.

"Well I think I had enough of your childish behavior, so just go inside your room and don't come back out until I say so," Damion commanded.

With that, Kathy stepped into her room and slammed the door shut in both mine and Damion's face.

(Flashback) I looked over at my mother only to see her slowly opening the car door and taking baby steps towards the now upset man.

As she finally reached the wrecked car, I saw two young men jumped out of the passenger seats running over to their father asking. "What was that Dad?" the red head one proclaimed.

"Get back into the car son", their father instructed not taking his eyes off my mother. He was looking at her as if he had known her for a long time now. A smile creeping up his face as he scan her beautiful features with his dark brown eyes.

Those two little boy looked so familiar. Have I seen them somewhere before? I only got a glance of them backwards, they both looked the same age, but only had different hair colour. One of them had a neatly cut red head just like my mom's and the other with messy brown hair just like their Father's.

Sitting there just watching her talking to that man not hearing one thing they're saying but it looked as if he was flirting with her.

'Oh My God' he was so flirting with my mother, but, she was just there looking at him in shock, disbelief and sadness. There were so many emotions running around in her eyes I could hardly recognized most of them.

"I can't believe this guy," I whispered to myself literally slapping my face.

"Beep! Beep!" the car hunched as I pressed down on the horn to get both of them attention.

Accomplishing my goal, they both looked at me with a 'What!' Look on their faces.

"Time is going," I mouthed to my mother referring to the sales that's going on at the supermarket today.

Every now and then there would be a discount on any and every item in the supermarket. If we don't get there on time we won't be able to buy what we want because, they're a lot of people from all over town coming to get their discounts.

Pushing his hands inside his pocket, the business suit man, who look's like one of the characters out of the cartoon 'men in black' pulled out a card handing it to my mom.

Whispering "Call me," with that he spun on his heels, went into his car and drove off.

She stood there looking astonished like she couldn't believe that he didn't even make a fuss over his damaged car.

Her long red hair shinned in the sunlight as the sun reflected on it showing how nicely groom her hair was.

I always wanted red hair because, I admired it, the way how her hair just lit up the room and even the way how it lied on her back it looked so stunning and attractive.

From I was in kindergarten I usually wonder how I didn't get my mother's hair, but I got my father's. My mother said she's going to dye it when I become a graduate and I can't wait.

She came rushing over to our car and flew the drivers door open as she jumped in and slammed the door shut, only to see her burst out in tears.

This chapter was a little short sorry about that I have been busy lately.
But, thank you for reading this chapter, hope you liked it. Next chapter will be out in a few days.

PLEASE REMEMBER TO VOTE, LIKE AND COMMENT.

Love y'all.

Tatty