6 No More Mr.Nice Guy

Damion's POV

"I'll get the First Aid Kit, don't move," I told the unknown girl with a pat on her shoulder.

I went down the hall and pushed my wooden bedroom door open so I could enter. Walking over to my closet I pulled it open and took out the first aid kit in the upper right corner of the small space.

Ensuring that the closet door was closed I stepped out of the room.

"Don't ever come near me you piece of trash," Kathy tried to whisper so that only the girl could hear her, adding more than enough venom in her voice."Or else-,"

"Or else what!", I barked walking towards them with the First Aid Kit in my hands.

Both Kathy and the girl looked over at me in disbelieve.

"Or else what, Kathy?", I asked once more getting closer to where they were standing.

"What I don't understand is that you just met this girl and your basically putting her over me," she accused dodging the question that was asked while placing her hands on her hips.

"I'm not choosing any sides here, but, aren't you tired of going around and bullying others for no reason."

"I'm not bullying her, I was just giving her a warning" she said bobbling her head with attitude.

"Well I think I had enough of your childish behaviour, so just go inside your room and don't come back out until I say so," I commanded.

Kathy was so afraid of me she would do any I say without another word. I wasn't abusive are anything, but she knew the type of person I can become when I get mad. That's why I try my best to not show that side of me.

With that, Kathy stepped into her room and slammed the door shut in my face.

"Well that was a rap" the girl shrugged. Then she started to stare ahead of her, like she was lost in another galaxy.

"Are you OK", I asked disturbing her thoughts."You look a bit pale," I added.

"Who me?, no I'm not," she insisted rubbing the back of her neck as a blush creeped its way up her cheeks.

"OK," I replied dropping the topic. "Lets get your wound dressed."

"Oh Yeah, Yeah," she replied looking a bit nervous. I walked off heading towards the living room.

"Sit," I commanded pointing over at the large couch in the middle of the room.

As she was about to sit a load sneeze escaped her lips. "Achoo!" Was the only sound I heard as my body stiffened at the wet feeling on my shirt.

Slowly she met my gaze.I knew I looked so angry right now but, then my eyes darted to the black sweat shirt I had on. Stretching it out I showed her the mess she made on it.

"Look what you've done!," I yelled highlighting the what.

"Is that my, psshh" she paused. "Is that my.... Is that my!" She repeated out loud pointing at the small spot on my shirt while she tried to control her outrageous laughter.

Then I saw a stream of tear drop running down her cheeks and her eyes started dancing around the room , she looked so lost, hurt and confused.

"What is it?, why are you crying?" I asked with concern written all over my face.

"Noting, nothing," she answered wiping away the salt water off her face and forced a smile.

"I really didn't mean to hurt your feelings or anything," I mumbled wiping away the rest of her tears with my thumb.

"It's just that -," she started saying but stopped."- You know what, forget it" she implied brushing away the topic.

"No, I wanna hear," I insisted placing a hand on her shoulder.

"I said drop it, OK!" She yelled pushing my hand off letting it drop to my side. I wasn't the type to care about anyone and their feelings, but this girl looked so hurt so.....damaged and for some unknown reason I felt as if we had something in common.

"Please, I really want to know, please, just tell me," I begged.

"I think it's none of your business," She shoted back.

My eyes widened, and my body went as hard as a rock. My hand flew to her upper arm and I clenched it, squeezing it with all my strength. I easily get agitated at small things and sometimes I can't really control it.

I came face to face with her until I could hear her breathing rapidly. She looked so confused like she was worried about what I was about to do.

I then leaned over to her ears and whispered.

"Don't you ever speak to me like that again." Adding a bit more bass to my voice.

Crash!!

We both pull away from each other as we heard something fell to the ground it was Kathy's phone.

'Was she eavesdropping on us?' I thought to myself.

"Didn't I tell you not to leave your room?" I asked while pointing at her with my index finger.

"I-I came out to get something to drink, "she stammered.

"Go back in your room I'll get it for yah," I instructed while walking off towards the kitchen.

"You don't need to treat me like this," Kay whispered when I reached close to her.

I just continued walking like I never heard a thing she said. Walking over to the kitchen I pulled the fridge open and pour out a glass of water.

"Here," I handed Kathy the water and waited for her to walk off. With that I looked at the girl still standing in the living room looking at me in dismay. Her dark brown hair was so messy for a young girl. She looked as if she was living on the streets but if not I wonder if she lived close by. However, I don't think it was any of my concern to ask such questions. She totally over reacted when I asked her why she was crying but, I was really trying to play Mr. Nice guy which I'm not really good at. After this there is no more Mr. Nice guy.

Thank you for reading this chapter, hope you liked it. Next chapter will be out in a few days.

PLEASE REMEMBER TO VOTE, LIKE AND COMMENT.

Love y'all.

Tatty