5 Unknown girl

Jessica's POV

(Present) Damion's eyes widened, and his body went as hard as a rock. His hand flew to my upper arm and he clenched it, squeezing it with all his strength. The boy's eyes crowded with anger towards to me.

He came face to face with me until I could feel his breathing rushing across my face. Damion's face was less than an inch away from mine and my breathing quicken, my chest going up and down in rhythm.

What is he doing?
Was he about to bark at me?
Was he about throw me out of his home?
Was he about to....kiss me?

Damion then lean over to my ears and whispered.

"Don't you ever speak to me like that again." With venom in his voice.

Crash!!

We both pull away from each other as we heard Kathy's phone fell on the ground.

'Was she eavesdropping on us?' I thought to myself.

"Didn't I tell you not to leave your room," Damion asked while pointing at her with his index finger.

"I-I came out to get something to drink, "she stammered.

"Go back in your room I'll get it for yah," he instructed while walking off towards the kitchen.

"You don't need to treat me like this," Kay whispered when he reached close to her.

He just continued walking like he never heard a thing she said.

Damion's POV
Knock, Knock! I heard someone knocked on my cabin door.
"They could not have been back so early," I mumbled to myself.

Without a response I went over to the door and opened it. There was a strange girl on the other side of the door, staring at me with her mouth wide open in dismay.

My name is Damion Sanchez, I have curly black hair just like my father's, Marko Sanchez. That baster, I can't even stand the sound of his name. I'm 17 years old and every girl I have ever met would easily fall for me. They say that I'm charming, handsome and has a body as hard as a rock. Well I found that one weird cause I hardly even work out.

She looked so dirty, as if she lives in a pig sty. Not to mention how slim she looked in that black hood and dark brown nickers pants she had on. Was she suffering from malnutrition? I thought to myself. It's been a while since I have saw someone this slim, 'skin and bone', I laughed in my head.

"No, we don't have any food," I swolled while closing the door in her face.

"Wait!, please I need help ," she yelled with tears in her eyes.

If I never hate anything else, I hate seeing a girl cry. The sight of her crying in front of me makes my heart squeezed. I leaned on the door pose and stare at her with a dull face.

"How can I help you?" I asked, frowning at the stranger at my front door.

"Um..." she trailed off scratching the back of her neck. She looked so nervous playing with her hands as she was about to speak.

"I'mrunningfromsomeoneandfell andhitmyheadthensawthiscabin...." she replied  trying to catch her breath afterwards.

"Hey,Hey!,your going too fast, slow down", I laughed.

"I'm running from someone and fell and then I saw this cabin and came to look if anyone was here." She blurted with a tremble in her small voice.

"Oh, come inside and have a seat its raining and pretty cold out here," I responded not even knowing why I'm letting a stranger in my home.