2 The Damage we made

Jessica's POV

(Flashback) I looked out the car window and realized that the car stopped because we where at a stop light.

"Mom, what's going on, why is there so many cars?" I asked.

"We're in traffic baby girl", she answered. She always referred to me as her baby girl but I was once daddy's little girl.

A few years ago my dad could have received an award for how awesome he was to me, not only me but to his wife. He usually got me that box of cereal anytime he visited the supermarket that......that golden box of 'Cheerios' my favourite. My father treated me like a princess got me anything I wanted carry me where ever I wanted to go, he said I was like an angel fell from heaven just to be in his life.

On Fridays he would carry mom out out for dinner, buy her flowers, kiss her and even bring her chocolate. Naviour was too good to be true, yes that's his name that precious being who didn't deserved to die like that.

"What's wrong Jessica?" I felt my mother's warming palms came in contact with my cheek.

"Nothing", I sniffed and quickly wipe off the tears streaming down my face.

This topic is just so touching I didn't even realized that I started crying. Sherry looked at me with worried eyes.

"Do you want to talk about it?" She asked placing her hand on my thigh.

"Its about dad," I sniffed.

"What about him?" She questioned with watery eyes.

As I said before this topic is very touching for both me and my mom.

"Crash!"

My head swung back and hit the head rest as my mom step on the breaks with force to stop the moving car.

(Present) "Damion!" the Blondie shouted still looking at me with anger, fear and disgust.

"Yes Babe!" Damion answer with a sigh from around the kitchen.

Well I guess this chick is his girlfriend after all.

"Where did 'this' come from" she gestured pointing towards my now still body lying on the ground in shock.

"You can't just refer to her like that" he scowled.

"But- "

"But nothing Kathy," he cut her off "sometimes you just need to think before you speak" he added.

"Come on," he knelt down and helped me off the floor.

"Hiss!",I winced.

"Are you okay", Damian asked as I pull away my now bleeding hand from him.

"Yea, it's just a scratch", I replied looking at my palm. I didn't even realized that I have injured myself when I fell in the forest.

"No!, its bleeding", he yelled taking my hand in his examining it.

" Wait!", Kathy exclaimed,"you can't just touch her wound like that",she added. Pointing at my wounded hand.

"Why not", He questioned looking confusingly at her.

"You don't even know if she have any sort of deceases or infection, I mean look at her she's such a mess and that smell-" she didn't get the chance to Finnish talking while pinning down her nose in disgust towards me.

As Damian cut her off inquiring, "That's enough!" He shouted, holding up his hand as if he was tired of hearing her annoying voice or maybe her nasty attitude.

I jumped in fright, I never expected him to retaliate like that to his girlfriend over me.....a stranger. It looks as if he was either tired of her unnecessary behavior towards me or he never wanted her as his girlfriend in the first place.

"Is this the way you treat our guest?" He asked raising a brow at her.

"Guest? I bet you don't even know her name," she mumbled.

"What was that?" He question, stepping a little closer to her pulling out his ears so that he can hear her more clearer.

"Nothing," she answered rolling her eyes.

I can tell that she's afraid of Damian, the way how she answers him, her body language while speaking to him and even the way how she looks at him.

But why would she be afraid of a nice person like this guy? I mean he doesn't even know me and he has been such a gentle man to me. Maybe that's just how she speaks to male figures. I tried to reassure myself.

"I'll get the First Aid Kit, don't move," he commanded.

Standing there waiting for him to get back I took a look over my shoulder at the blonde girl whose name I guess is Kathy.

She was just there staring at me with no emotions on her face or in her eyes, just a blank face.

She then got up off her bed, slowly walking over to were I'm now standing. There was a look of anger and hate, mixed with jealousy but I swore I glimpsed a bit of pity deep down in her light blue eyes as she stare at me not breaking our eye contact, it was as if we were in a staring competition.

As Kathy walk over to me a lot of things started rushing through my mind.
Is she going to fight me?
Does she think that her boyfriend likes me and is going to throw me out of her home?

(Flashback) My eyes flew open in fright as I looked around to see what or who hit my mother's vehicle. There was a 2019 Volvo xL40 car right ahead of us in the line of traffic the back of it badly damaged.

Realization just kicked in, my mother Sherry was the one who hit someone's car, not the other way around.

We both looked at each other the same time with wide eyes, our jaws touching the floor.

'Oh, No', I mouthed to my mother who is still looking between me and the damaged car that's still parked in front of us.

We weren't rich but, neither are we poor. My mother worked very hard to pay for all the expenses, which includes clothing, bills and even food.

A handsome man who looked like he was in his mid 30s with brown hair gelled down on the top of his head, in a neatly pressed business suit stepped out of his vehicle.

He rushed to the back of his car so that he could examine the damages that my mother had done.

"What the Heck!" I heard the man shouted looking over at my mother's car with fire in his eyes.

Thank you for reading this chapter, hope you liked it. Next chapter will be out in a few days.

PLEASE REMEMBER TO VOTE, LIKE AND COMMENT.

Love y'all.

Tatty