11 Monster knocking

Jessica's POV

After spending quite a time in the shower, I didn't know what to do. If I should call out to Damion or sit on the toilet and wait for him to come. The only thing I had to wear was the clean towel he said I should use. I got up and looked in the bathroom closet, it was empty. Then I looked into the mirror that was hanging on the wall. I quickly stepped away and sat back on the toilet. Only the sight of a mad man can be this horrible.

The bags under my eyes could catch water for a whole village. Not to mention the dark circles laughing at me. I haven't slept in days, I hardly even sleep at all. I don't want to go back there, that's no place for a human being.

It's so hard to think, to even breathe just mentioning my past. Not enough space for the future I would say. The pain is never ending, one moment I'm ok, the next I'm happy the other I'm sad, lost and confused.

I was happy 'once'. Let me emphasise that 'once'. After that once, everything became nightmares. It became fear, anger, anxiety and a lot more pain that you can think of.I was torn apart, I was shattered to pieces by one simple mistake. I wish I could go back and take it all away and not be that foolish girl that I was.

"I brought something for you to wear," I heard Damion's strong voice standing right in front of me. He stretched out his hand to me with A shorts and a shirt.

I didn't even hear when he entered the room. I held up my head and quickly wiped off the tears that were falling down my face. When did I even start crying?

"Thanks," I muttered under my breath.

"Umm, do you want me to stay?" He offered.

"No, that's alright you can stand at the door if you like."

"Ok."

He stepped out of the bathroom so I removed the towel and slipped into the t-shirt he gave me. It was huge, it covered my knees. There was no need for shorts in this. I came out of the bathroom and handed him his shorts.

"I don't think I'll be needing this," he looked down at the shirt that I'm wearing.

"I agree," he stated, staring at me for a while. I wonder what he's thinking, maybe he thinks I'm sexy in his shirt.

"So what, are you going to leave now?" He asked looking annoyed.

"Leave?" I asked a bit confused. Wasn't that flirting in his eyes? Now he wants to throw me out?

"I don't have anywhere to go," I whispered and held down my head.

"Don't be a baby and start crying now, I think that's enough salt water for one day." "I already said you could spend the night." He replied with a dull face.

"Oh, Thanks," I smiled at him even though he just insulted me.

"Yeah, wadever, let me introduce you to my friends." He stated before walking off.

I followed behind him like a lost pup as he walked down to the living room where everyone was chatting.

"Guys." He began.

Everyone was drawn to our attention, including Kathy and Anderson.

Kathy was giving me a nasty look, like she would cut my head off any minute now. It must be because I'm wearing Damion's t-shirt. Jealousy and hate was written all over her pretty little face. But why would she even be jealous of a ugly girl like Me? My looks can never be compared to hers anyday.

"This is Jessica, she will be spending the night here." He announced.

"Damion, I really think you've lost it, are you going to let a stranger sleep here with us?" Kathy frowned while pointing at me.

"It wasn't a question, I said she will be staying here, that means she will be staying here. When did I ask you to speak?"

Kathy rolled her eyes and stormed off to her room.

"Will she be sleeping with me?" Mr. Handsome asked with a nasty smirk.

"Get a hold of your di#k." Damion scowled at him and he laughed.

"Nice to meet you Jessica, I'm Tavoy." The dark skin boy waved at me with a smile.

"And I'm Anderson," the boy who was butt naked in the bathroom introduced himself.

"This is Tena," Damion pointed at the red-headed girl she just sat there looking at both of us with a blank face.

"I'm Jessica," my voice trembled as I spoke.

"Yeah, we heard." Tena got up from her seat and walked over to Kathy's room.

"Come sit with us." Damion took up the remote control and turned on the television.

I sat beside him on the large couch, while the others sat on the other side of the room.

Boom! boom!

"Hey!" male voice called at the door.

My heart skipped a thousand beats at the sound of that voice. What if, what if, it's him? The monster who destroyed my life and took my mother away from me.

"Now who the heck could that be at this hour?" Anderson frowned.

"Did someone follow you guys here?" Damion asked confused.

"I'm not even sure," Tavoy replied.

"I'll see who it is," Anderson got up from his seat and peeped through the window. As soon as he saw the person at the door his eyes widened and he immediately ran off.

Now I was 100% sure that it was him, that monster found me.

Thank you for reading this chapter, hope you liked it. Next chapter will be out in a few days.

PLEASE REMEMBER TO VOTE, LIKE AND COMMENT.

Love y'all.❤😘

Sept/22/2021
Tatty