12 Gunshots

Damion's POV

Boom Boom!

"Hey!"

"Now who the heck could that be at this hour?" Anderson frowned.

"Did someone follow you guys here?" I asked confused.

"I'm not even sure," Tavoy replied.

"I'll see who it is," Anderson got up from his seat and peeped through the window. As soon as he saw the person at the door his eyes widened and he immediately ran off.

Now I was sure something was off, I ran to the window to see who it was. A tall white man with ginger coloured hair and long beard was standing at the other side of the door with fire in his eyes and his fist clenched, still banging on the door.

I flew open the door to face this man.

"Now how can I help you?" I asked politely. He pushed me to the side and barge into the living room.

"Where is that boy who took up my socks!" he yelled, saliva flying all over the room.

I can't believe this man just pushed me and enter my place just for some dumb socks. That socks most meant the world to him, because his face was so red he looks as if he was about to explode. I'm not going to let some old man barge in here just for some socks. I grabbed him by his cccc and threw him out the door, he was so thin he fell when pushed him out.

"Next time, ask before you enter you phsyco."

He got up and threw a punch at my face, which I immediately dogged. I hit him right above his eyes and he staggered backwards. As I was about to hit him again he ran off into the woods, leaving his parked vehicle. How could I not hear when he pulled up? I really need to pay attention to my surroundings.

I walked over to the old dark brown parked vehicle to see if there was anyone else in there, it was empty.

"Damion, look out!" Tavoy's voice echoed in my head but it was already too late for me to respond. I felt a sharp pain in the back of my head and my body fell to the ground with a thud.

TO BE CONTINUED......
Oct/02/2021