Copyright

The One I've Waited For

All rights reserved

COPYRIGHT © 2021 BY Nandini Batra and Haily Patel

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, businesses, events, and incidents are either the product of the authors' imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to an actual person, living or dead, actual events is purely coincidental.

No part of this book may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other mechanical or electronic methods without the prior permission of the authors.

It is a story written by two authors. The story and ideas belong to us.

DO NOT COPY AND CLAIM IT AS YOURS BECAUSE IT IS OUR HARD WORK.

This book is still under major editing. Kindly excuse the mistakes, we will edit them as soon as we complete the book.

All the media used in the book belongs to respective owners, we authors just own the storyline and nothing else.

We want you all to respect our work and we will not tolerate if the story gets plagiarized at any cost. We have put in a lot of effort and have our expectations.

All sorts of comments are appreciated.

Positive, negative, and constructive criticism but no hate comments we will delete them as soon as they come to our notice.

Thank you for choosing this book!