Chapter 24

#Nazm Nazm

6 MONTHS LATER

6 MONTHS LATER

Life took a drastic turn and now Aarush couldn't seem to digest everything happening around him 8 months ago he wouldn't have imagined this. He was getting married to his love. His first and only true love.

Samaira... she who took his heart 7 years ago, she who will have his heart forever. She who will be the mother of his children, she will be the one with whom he wants to spend his life when he has no strength to move his limbs.

He was in pure bliss when he saw his wife-to-be walking down the aisle towards him by his sister and her best friend. Samaira looked like an angel descended from heaven just for him. She looked ethereal in her baby pink lehenga, a beautiful diamond necklace adorning her nape. Her brown curls swung around her shoulders as she laughed at something Mukti whispered in her ears. She had a light-make-up on giving her a natural look.

Soon her gaze settled on Aarush who looked at her as if he will devour her right then and there. She passed him a beautiful smile and took in his looks.

There he sat looking like a blessing disguised in human form. He wore a blue button-down kurta pairing it with a white pajama and blue jooti. He looked handsome, drool-worthy. Samaira loved the way his black hair was well pressed back in a style.  Samaira was stunned to see him looking at her with adoration in his eyes. 

A blush crept up her face and she was glad that her cheeks were already tinted red so no one could recognize the blush. Soon Samaira took her seat beside her love and looked at him with love in her eyes.

If one decides to describe an Indian wedding spree, then they turn out to be extreme. Their engagement was royal and beautiful as one could explain. After Samaira said yes to Aaarush on their trip, this auspicious day was fixed three months later.

The couple stole the show, their outfits had sync and everyone loved it. The exchange of band brought a loud sheer of cheers as the crowd didn't stop until Vijay Bakshi interrupt.

"Thank you all to attend the engagement party of our kids. We would like you all to proceed towards the food counter. The party is still on." Vijay smiled and took his leave from the stage as the cousins surrounded the couple to do the deed.

Pictures for social media.

Of course, Indian weddings and no pictures, this can't happen. Mukti never left her brother's side while Manik chose to change sides and took his Bhabhi's side. "Hey, you are my best friend, Manik why are you changing sides?" Aarush fake yelled at his best friends while Samaira stiffed her laugh.

"I don't know about Manik, but I am surely on Samaira's side from now on." Samaira looked up at Rishabh who looked back at her like a protective big brother would do. Aarush was glad looking at Samaira's content face.