Chapter 14

#Teri Khair Mangdi

Ouch! 

Her head was throbbing. Samaira couldn't even open her eyes. She didn't want to move her limbs. She was frozen like ice. The sun rays came from the window falling on her face.

She couldn't help but open her eyes and adjust herself on the bed. "Ahhh" she screamed out of pain.

The headache was unbearable. She sat on the bed, rubbing her eyes. 'What happened last night? She wondered.' Then her gaze fell on a body beside her. A boy. Who could it be and what he is doing on her bed?

She looked around in search of evidence of any physical activity that might have happened. She checked her clothes, it was the same which she was wearing. Relieved washed over her.

The boy turned and revealed his face. Aarush! What he is doing on my bed? How? When? Why?

All the questions were coming into her mind. She climbed out of the bed and sat on the couch in her room. She faced towards the sea, trying to remember the events of last night. She looked at Aarush, he seemed to be so calm and innocent while he is sleeping. His shirt revealed his perfect abs and muscular shoulders.

He is a masterpiece of God. She was distracting herself and turn her head in the opposite direction. He is a big distraction for her. She was burdening her mind to make her recall everything and the events of the last 24 hours flooded her mind.

Her visit to her parents, meeting with the Saxena's, learning about Tarun's hidden secret, and confrontation with Aarush.

I was driving to the Saxena Enterprise, they are my only hope. I have to turn the tables and show them how I play the game. I am in a do-or-die situation and I have to do it at any cost.

Drive was very unpleasant and tense, however, after a few minutes, I found myself standing right in front of Saxena Enterprise. It is a huge glass skyscraper right in the center of the city, showing its power and money.

It is their family legacy to be cold and callous. Brats! I went inside and headed straight off to Khushal Saxena's cabin. "Miss, please stop!" said the security guard. But I didn't stop. I stormed into his cabin without any warning.

He looked in my direction with rage nonetheless finding that it was me his expression dissolved. "Samaira, how are you dear?..." "I have no time for this crap. I will come straight to the point." I said banging his table.

"I am tired of this game. I don't love your son and he doesn't either. So just call off the wedding. None of us can live without love. I am being serious if you don't peacefully cancel the wedding I would have to do something which will tear your reputation into a million pieces and I won't even hesitate once to do it."

I took a break to breathe but before I could start, Jhanvi Saxena entered the room. She was glaring at me and turning my A-game on I gave her a questioning look.