Chapter 19

#Banjaara

Numb and that's all Aarush felt as soon as Sonia left the cafe

Numb and that's all Aarush felt as soon as Sonia left the cafe. He couldn't comprehend what to do now, because confronting Samaira was something he didn't want to do only to realize that she doesn't love him. Because for him she was the only girl who had the audacity to break his heart and mend it again. 

Samaira's love for him might have failed but now once again he was turning into that eighteen-year-old love-sick Aarush he once was. One sight of her and he was ready to drop on his knees but was too scared to get hurt once again. 

Checking his phone or mails or any messages he received quite a few that were from his clients and one from Tara which he immediately checked. "Sir, a meeting is scheduled for 12 noon for today please do attend it. I have shared the location of the building below."

And she did what she said. An attachment for the location was there just below the message. Responding with an ok Aarush asked for the bill and soon enough left for the meeting. It wasn't far but not too close to the cafe he was in. Reaching there he was made to follow inside and soon he met the clients he had the meeting with.

Twenty missed calls and hundreds of texts but he acknowledged none. He was hurt and somewhere busy too. Samaira didn't stop once messaging him asking him about his whereabouts. 

He was already busy in the meeting which stretched from an hour to two. He knew he was being an asshole by not responding to her calls and text but he wasn't ready, not mentally at least. 

He wanted someone to guide him through this and as he freed himself from the meeting, he headed straight to Bakshi Mansion seeking comfort in his childhood room where he knew his mother would seek him and guide him through this.

20 minutes later he found himself in front of the mansion where he was greeted by the butler, Satish. Satish had been serving them for the past fifteen years and is not less than a family now. "Aarush? Come in my boy. Are you looking for your father?" 

He asked him while guiding him inside the mansion. "Namaste Uncle. No, I am not looking for dad just came to talk to mom." Satish nodded his headed and patted his shoulder before leaving Aarush alone.

Aarush immediately made his way to his old room knowing Satish would have already informed his mother about his arrival.

He entered his room and soon heard a knock, smiling to himself he turned around to see his mother standing at the door with worry etched on her face. "Aarush, what happened?" Concerned laced her voice as she took steps towards Aarush while he sat on his bed keeping his head between his palms. 

Amrita took a seat beside Aarush and he made himself comfortable by placing his head on her lap. She caressed his hair away from his forehead and continued. "Aarush please speak up, you are scaring me." And that did it. He told her everything. About his flings, Sonia, Samaira's return, her engagement, her fights with her family, him asking her to be his girlfriend, and the next day found her in arms of another man, and him ignoring her.