Chapter 9

#Complicated (feat: Kiiara)

'Fuck! What is she even doing here this early?' was the first thought Aarush had as soon as he saw Samaira standing in the door

'Fuck! What is she even doing here this early?' was the first thought Aarush had as soon as he saw Samaira standing in the door. He didn't expect her.

At least Tara should have informed him. This would have been the last thing he ever wanted to happen. She saw him with Sonia. She is going to believe Sonia and he is together.

His world had shattered into millions of pieces. She is never going to believe what he will say to her. How will he ever explain it to her? Sonia climbed out of Aarush's lap and left the office, leaving him and Samaira in an awkward moment.

He buttoned up his shirt and straighten his tie. He didn't know what to do. But, she spoke, "Mr. Bakshi, can you please show me my cabin?" his mouth went dry and his body was sweating.

He cleared his throat, "I— umm, sure, let's go." On their way to her cabin, she kept her gaze straight on the corridor. "I am sorry, you had to witness that. No offense, but I didn't expect you this early."

She still didn't answer him. He had a strange feeling, as it affected her more than him. Even in school, she was hell nervous when she used to be around him. Aarush had to comprehend what was going on inside her head. Is she jealous or heartbroken? She is disturbed and traumatized by what she saw.

They reached her cabin, and Aarush opened the door for her. She got inside too, and he closed the door behind him. "This is your cabin, Sam... I mean Samaira. Tara will give you a few files regarding our previous strategies." She was just rigid.

"Yeah, sure." Aarush was there in her cabin explaining to her every single detail of the company, and she was hardly paying any attention to what he was saying. She was just speaking to him and had no eye contact, which was strange.

He got up and said, "Have a great first day. I will see you later." She hummed, and he left her alone in her cabin. He needed to work out and remove all his stress. 'why is this affecting me so much? Why does what she thinks about me matter to me?'

He found Tara on her desk and made his way to her. "Next time, if anyone is coming to my cabin, inform me. Do you get it?"

"I am so sorry, sir. I was going to print these for you when Miss Malhotra came in.". She handed me a few sheets, "Next time, please keep in mind."

"Sure sir," she said, and he went to his cabin, changed his clothes to the gym clothes, and made his way to a small gym he constructed near his office to evaporate all his worries.

Aarush was running on the treadmill when he got a call from Manik." Hey mate, I wanted to know about your plans."

"Why?" Aarush just answered, cutting him short. "Are you alright? Because there a new club opened in the locality and I just wanted to go there. Who is a better companion for me than you?" Manik said "Listen Manik, I am not interested in going to any fucking club," Aarush spatted with an angry voice.