Chapter 22

#Someone to you

The sun was high enough to engulf the morning darkness when Samaira smelled the strong fragrance of coffee coming from the kitchen

The sun was high enough to engulf the morning darkness when Samaira smelled the strong fragrance of coffee coming from the kitchen. Aarush kept two mugs of coffee on the side table and climbed on the bed. Planted a kiss on her neck and said, "It is morning, wake up baby." Aarush said in his mesmerizing voice. "No, lemme sleep." Samaira cried.

"As you say," Aarush replied and slide his arms wrapped them around her waist, and pulled her towards him. She opened her eyes and saw Aarush's beautiful honey color eyes patiently watching her. 

She didn't fall on the floor instead she was in his lap. She was not dreaming but her dreams had come into reality. "Morning," she said and Aarush corresponded with a long passionate kiss on her lips. Samaira wrapped her legs around him pulled him and made him lay above him.

The best mornings she has been having for the last couple of days, waking up with Aarush and spending the whole time with him and calling it a night by looking in his eyes.

She couldn't ask anything more than this from God. Aarush beside is her everything she wanted for years.

He was sniffing her neck and tracing her trunk with his soft hands, "Aarush..." Sam moaned. He looked up straight in her eyes and put the lock of her hair behind her ears. "Let's have breakfast baby, then we will go on a hike," Aarush said to her. He has been trying his best to make all their days eventful and making it up for all the dreadful days they both have gone through.

"Okay, sweetie. What is for breakfast?" She asked him. "It is for us to find out. Dunno what Ishita is cooking." Aarush said and helped Sam to get up from the bed and handed her the mug of coffee.

Ishita is the daughter of Mrs. Dani, who was like Aarush's second mother. When Ma came to know about Samaira's health she sent her daughter to help her and Aarush. They were so glad to have her around. She was a great cook with a good sense of humor.

They both headed hand in hand towards the island where she had already kept the breakfast ready. It was South Indian cuisine. Dosa and idli with curry and chutney. She had magic in her hands. Ishita was partly responsible for making Sam's recovery 2 times faster and the other half didn't belong to Aarush's presence.

All three of them sat together to have breakfast, giggling and planning the hike. Sam was literally living her best life as of now. They completed their breakfast and Sam headed straight to the bathroom to get ready for the day. While she heard Aarush calling RJ and giving him details about their hike.

Sam had a perfect bath planned for her. She lighted a lavender-scented candle on the sink. She took out her latest collection of Japanese Cherry Blossom from Bath and Body Works. She adjusted her water temperature to moderate cold and started the shower. She stepped in promising herself to have a relaxing one yet. 

She shampooed her hair and was giving it a very light massage on the scalp. As the soap came out she felt more relaxed and fresher. The fragrance of the candle had covered the whole space. She was humming her favorite song when she was scrubbing her body with the body wash. 'Ahh, this is what a perfect bath should feel like.'