32

"I'm trying harry.." louis cries loudly as harry is trying to feed him vegetables, "just a spoonful baby then its over c'mon" louis opens his mouth staring disgustingly at the salad harry feeds him.

"Good boy" harry eats the rest of it, they were at home louis was finally discharged from the hospital and now he was put to bed rest since another one month then louis will give birth. Omega's give birth after 62-75 days means two or three months, louis' one month was over looking at the ultrasound image its only a healthy alpha so he will give birth in a month and harry is very excited to hold his pup in his arms.

"Its disgusting" louis pouts after drinking orange juice, harry chuckles and said, "orange juice tastes not that bad baby" louis playfully glares at him, "I'm talking about the disgusting salad you feed me forcefully!"

"Its for your and baby's health omega" harry gets in bed next to him cuddling into him, "still it tasted like I'm eating leaves" harry laughs and pulls his pouting omega in his arms saying, "well only a month more than our pup will be with us" harry keeps his hand over his omega's little bump.

"Mmm I'm so excited" louis smiles into Harry's neck, "me too my omega" harry kisses the top of louis' head, suddenly louis climbs on top of him smirking with mischief in his eyes, "what are you up to omega?" Harry asks him narrowing his eyes at him.

"I'm horny" louis whine giving harry a big pout and those innocent eyes, "fuckk baby you're not so strong right now i don't wanna hurt you" louis whines loudly and start rocking his hips over Harry's crotch.
"But alpha you're the one who have to do all the work here, fuck a pretty omega with your huge knot"

And harry had him pining on bed already ripping his sweater and knickers making Louis giggle, "someone's eager" harry smirked and put his omega's legs over his shoulder saying, "you're the one who wake the beast baby"

Louis pulls harry close by his neck and said, "all credit to me then now c'mon" and harry puts two of his fingers in louis' dripping from silk hole which made him arch his back. "So warm and tight for-" Harry's phone rang interrupting him in between, louis groans loudly thrusting his hips lower he said, "ignore it"

"It might be pack related wait a minute darling" harry quickly pecked his forehead and grabbed his phone, "its zayn hello?" Louis waits patiently as harry was listening to what Zayn was talking, "oh wow yeah we'll be there right now"

"What happened?" Louis asks as harry kept his phone aside, "Gigi is in labour" louis jumps up quickly grabbing his clothes, "let's go or we'll be late" Harry chuckles and follows his actions.

•••

"How many months were she?" Louis asks zayn as soon as they reach hospital, "in the middle of third month i guess" harry comes and sits next to him, "you guys did ultrasound?" Louis asks excitedly.

"No gigi wanted it to be a surprise" zayn replies equally excited, "oh my god I'm so excited!" Maya, liam and niall came running, "hey maya" louis gets up and hugs her, "hey lou you alright?"

"Yup perfectly fine" louis kisses bears cheeks smiling at him as he was sucking on his dummy. "Well guys does anyone have anything to eat?" Niall looks around asking, "man didn't you ate dinner?" Liam asks his hands in his pocket to find some candies he gave to niall.

"I had I'm just hungry again" he shrugged eating the candies, "he looks like a hungry vampire!" Harry says laughing, "oh styles shut up froggy" everyone laughed at him, "oi don't call my alpha froggy" louis glares playfully at niall.

Niall was about to reply when the doors were open and out came the doctor looking around, "who's her alpha she's asking for him" zayn stands up and goes, its hard to deliver more than one baby the omega needs his alpha's support and comfort.

"I can't wait to hold her pups" louis squeals and harry smiles kissing his hair he said, "i can't wait to hold our pups" louis blushes and hides his face in his alpha's chest cutely, everyone coed at him being all cute and shy.