Chapter 12

No one's POV

-flashbacks of the night-

"Hey do you want to come over? I've got a lot of alcohol that needs drinking. Hehe" August asked Lukas.

"Yeah. I'll come by" Lukas answered.

"Good. I'll see you soon" Lukas hanged up.

-

After a few drinks in they both got really drunk.

"Haa.. mng" August felt a sudden rise of urgency. The need to fuck. Pheromones filled the rooms.

"Augu- August?" Lukas was breathing in his pheromones. Lukas felt dazy and horny.

"Lukas. Get away while you can" He panted, waking up a little. Lukas couldn't hear anything. All he wanted was pleasure. His pheromones were immense. August started walking towards him.

He pushed Lukas against the wall. Smashing their lips together. Joining tongues, grasping onto each other. Loud panting and moaning could be heard from both of them. August tossed his shirt. Lukas removed his shirt. Wrapping his legs around August waist, hands around his shoulders.

Then they crashed onto the bed...

-

August POV

The pregnancy, it makes sense why I didn't have a rut. Everything was in front of me and I didn't see it. How amusing. I wish I could remember that night. I want to go on a date with Lukas. But first... comes the acceptance from his brother. I ringed Alex up,

"Hey"

"Hey Alex. Uh- just wanted to let you know. Lukas told me everything" I chuckled. Becoming nervous I started to twirl my hair.

"Mm. Don't you remember what I said?" He asked. "You'll be a good brother in-law" relief washed over me.

"You've been taking care of him since forever. He's done the same for you. You know that"

"Yeah. He's the best" I smile to myself.

"That said. You ever break his heart, I'll break you"

"Haha. Thanks Alex"

"Talk to you later, take care" I thought that would be much worse. Thank God Lukas only has one older brother.

-

-the next ultrasound-

Lukas POV

August and I walked into the room. The doctor did as he needed to perform the ultrasound scanning.

"In a about 2-3 more months, we'll be able to tell the gender. You can see the arms and legs" the doctor reported. I looked up to August, he looked amazed. It's soo cutee. The little limbs.

"Is that really our baby?"

"Mhm"

The doctor chuckled. August smiled, he held onto my hand.

"I'll make copies of the ultrasound for both of you" the doctor reported. He then left the room to get the copies.

"Ahhh Lukas!" August said. Hugging me tightly. "I can't believe it. Should we think of names?"

"Haha. Of course silly. I was thinking Julius if it's a boy. Julie if it's a girl"

"It's perfect" He smooched my forehead. The doctor entered the room.

"Here you go. Also is he the father?"

"Mn"

"Good. I can go over the risks now" He went on about what he told me during my first scanning.

"Little pea" I smirked at the photo.

"Yes. It's beautiful"

-

August was walking me back home.

"The baby bump is starting to show a little" I say.

"You look beautiful regardless" He grasped my hand. Holding it. Silently I became flustered. He compliments me so weirdly sometimes.

"Do you want to go on a date this weekend? If you're free?"

"I have work at the cafe but I can take a day off"

"Okay, goodnight" He said sweetly. Parting with me at the door. I kissed him goodbye.

"I love you" I muttered. He stood still. I tried to get the key in before he could say anything.

"Realign it and twist left" He said correctly my arms. "Dork. I love you too" He kissed me once more. Gosh, he sure knows how to make my insides gushy.

"Okay goodnight now!" I nodded.

"Goodnight!"

-

-End of Chapter-

Other notes:

A bit shorter for this chapter cause I'm tired and ran out of ideas. Also, I just realized I never gave the doctor a name. Lmao. I like fluff :)

Edit: fuck me man. The flashback part was supposed to be in italics but it glitched and undid the italics. I would go back and fix it. But I'm using just my phone and it would require me to redo my progress. Sorry bros.