Chapter 1 His Millenium and the Angel

Standing near two graves stood a little girl with blood red hair that barely reached her chin with ice blue eyes. She had rags for clothes and no shoes at all, "would you like to have your parents back little one?" A man that smiled so big that looked creepy he wore a light yellow jacket brown pants a top hat with a ribbon tied around it. She turn around and smiled at him, "now why would I do that their worthless humans that deserve to die if they come back alive then I have to kill them again which I don't mind at all," she smiled at him but at the same time she felt at peace.

"Hey mister can you tell where the next town is I have no where else to go and it's cold here," she asked politely to the stranger.

"My lord why not take her in?" A pink umbrella with a orange pumpkin head asked to the man.

"Very well I was looking to adopt a child of my own. Tell me little girl would you like to be my daughter and be part of my family?"

"It be a great honor your highness," she curtsy to him in respect.

"Then what is your name young one,"

"It's Kallen, Kallen Evans," she said her full name.

"Well I call you Kallen in front of others and when we are home, but from now on you'll be known as Kallen Millenium alright?" he explained to the little girl.

"May I ask what I should call you your highness?"

"Everyone refers me as the Millenium Earl but to you I'm your father or dad for short understood," he said as he picked her up and went to his home.

"How old are you Kallen?" He asked once he entered to his home.

"About seven years old papa," she said.

"I guess you will call me papa now," he said as he smiled at her and she nodded to respond to him.

After giving her a proper bath and fresh clean clothes that he order the akuma to get for her she looked like a doll. He took her to her new room that his servants prepared for her it was all white walls with a queen size bed a dresser and a desk. "This will be your room if you like to change it just ask me or Lero alright?" he said as he patted her head and she smiled and nodded to him.

"Yes papa," she said and he smiled gratefully that she accepted him fast.

"Eliade you will tend to her every need is that understood," her father said to a beautiful woman with blonde hair and brown eyes she wore a long brown skirt and a jacket to match it with a white blouse underneath it.

"Yes my lord," she bowed to him.

"Papa she's so pretty I feel like I'll be a nuisance to her job?" she said guilty that Eliade is force to look after a child.

"Don't worry she has to obey my commands all the akuma must obey me and soon they'll obey you if something happens to me," he said as he carried her to the bed.

"Eliade I want to be friends with you even if I'm not worthy of your friendship I would like to be friends," she smiled at her and she nodded to her accepting her.

"Very well my lady," she crusty to her.

"Don't be like that just act like you would do to any akuma okay," she said to her.

"Very well my lad- oh forgive me but I do not know your name?"

"It's Kallen Evans, but now it's Kallen Millenium,"

"What a beautiful name," she said to her

"But your beautiful in both name and everything," Kallen said to her and she hugged her.

"Alright its time for bed I'll introduce you to everyone else later. Eliade prepare her for bed," her father said to her and left the two so he could rest.

"Papa is funny sometimes. Hey Eliade if you ever go into town can I come too," Kallen said as Eliade helped her with the night gown and tucked her into bed.

"Alright I promise to take you to town when I go next time. For now I'll leave you so you may rest for now..." Eliade said as she got up but stopped by a hand grabbing her sleeve. "Please stay until I fall asleep I'm afraid they will haunt my dreams again," she obeyed her and hold her hand until she slept for the night.

Few Days Later

Kallen has been having a good life she met a girl near her age and her name is Road they play together and hangout with each other. She made friends with Skin by giving him sweets and going with him to get sweets. She became friends with Jasdero and Devit which she help them prank their friend Tyki and Skin but she gets away with it saying they made her do it and they get beat up most of the time. Eliade has been by her side and let's her sleep in her bed, but most of the time she goes and does jobs for her father. She even found out she had a special abilities to learn fast and use magic like her father and gain knowledge faster then an akuma, and control things with her mind, but the truth she doesn't know why she has this abilities.

Kallen was with Lero helping her study thanks to her father saying that she needed a proper education and been giving her homework every once and in while. "So 9x9=81 right Lero?" She mange to get all the basic thing and was a fast learner to anything.

"Yes that's right," he was impressed about her knowledge and skills of learning.

"Okay, hey Lero when can I see what papa is working on?"

"Lady Kallen your too young to work with him wait until your older alright?"

"Okay but I'm curious about how he creates the akuma and all and when I grow up I'm going to create something to help him too." She smiled at Lero knowing that she'll keep her promise. Over the years the Earl has shown his other side to her and mange to make her happy with the love and affection she never knew she could have. She manage to make an android to comply her and her fathers command and mange to create a lot of neat gadgets and was taught how to create the akuma as well as to control. Yet nothing last forever Eliade was reported defeated due to her love of a man that became an exorcists. Skin was defeated and killed by a Japanese man with feminine feature which she'll would never see at all. The Millenium Earl was defeated by a guy the same age as her but to her that guy got her interest on how to make him suffer like she has gone through. It's been two years since her father was gone as well Road but she still had Tyki and Jasdero and Devit. Now she spent most of her time creating akuma and being with Lero and Haiji and Tres her andiron along with the others. She had no idea that she would ever meet exorcists at all that is when two of them fell in love with her.