chapter 25 Rescue Party

As Allen and the other arrived they notice a lack of security at the HQ for the white knights. There were four hallways each with a different sign on it. One had a flame another had water drops the other had a heart and the last one had nothing on it.
"It looks like they keep everyone in a special cell that way they won't bring harm on their base." Natsume said as he felt the heat in one hallway.
"Then this were we go our separate ways for now. Until then keep yourself hidden we don't want any of them knowing we're here." Rima said as she took her team to the hall that had the water mark and Natsume to the the flame one.
"Lets go we don't know when they'll be checking on them so lets hurry up." Euphemia said as she began to walk to the one with heart mark.
"Why do get a feeling they're just waiting for us to get them first then attack us." Allen said as they passed a few doors.
As they opened the door to see who was in there they only saw a body dead on the ground. "Well it looks like they keep them here until they die or copperate with them. How sad for them to suffer from this kind of fate." As the kept looking at the door they saw thr same scene a dead body on the ground. That is until they heard voices at the last door. And saw a guy in the same uniform as the other white knights they met. Allen left eye was activated and saw that he was an akuma now. "He working for Kallen he's an akuma now Euphy." As the door open he saw Kallen out with different clothes on. As she looked she was surprised that they came to save her. Tears began to form in her eyes as she ran and hugged both Allen and Kanda at the same time. "You guys came to save me just as I'd hoped for." She said as tear continue to fall. Kanda began to wipe them away with thumb and Allen patted her head. "Sorry were late but we came and so did Euphy and Tres. Come on Kallen we have to get out of here before the rest of the akuma come and destroy this place." Allen said as he and Kanda help her up they notice her ankle was bruised and a bit cut up. She followed their eyes to where they were looking and noticed it. "That was the tracking device they pit on me but thanks to that guy that I changed to an akuma I got it off before any came to check on me. But don't worry it hurts a little bit but I can still run." She said with a smile.
Next thing she new Kanda was carrying her out in bridal style. "We better get going those basterds will come soon and we'll have to face them. And to make sure your ankle doesn't get worse it's best to keep be carried instead of hurting yourself more." Kanda said a bit happy that he gets to carry her in his arms but Allen wanted to do that.
"Thank you Kanda," she said as she kissed his cheek which made him blush more.
"Let's get going maybe the others have Kai and Kikyo already." Euphy said as she and Tres lead back to the hallway the new akuma followed them as well only to protect Kallen.

Kikyo recuse team

"You baka do you want the whole building to find us." Devit said as he stop Lavi from making more noise. Their was a few doors but saw many of the the door had someone dead do to dehydrated. They were open the last door they saw Kikyo laying on the floor pastout (a/n: is that how you spell it?).
"Kikyo?!" Lavi went to her and grabbed her checking her heart pluse which he found.
"Seems like she's been refusing to cooperate with them amd in return they make them go through dehydration until they agree. Let's hurry up and get out of here we have less then 24 hours left before they come." Rima said as she began to show themthe way out. Lavi carried her bridal style as they began to walk back were everyone else would be.

Kai rescue team

"Why is so hot in here." Haiji said as they continue walking they opened doors. They saw some of them them were either hung themselves or soaked went and on the ground dieing (a/n is that how you spell it.). As they open the last door a fire ball was thrown to them, but Natsume stopped it by catching it with hus bare hands. As they saw who it was they notice it was Kai panting out of breath. "Well it's nice to know that you still alive." Natsume said jokingly.
"Tch, did you really think that I would die here. Not a chance I still have a sister that needs me and a cousin to walk down to her wedding." Kai said jokingly. Krory and Lenalee came in and got a hold of him before he fell. Krory put on his back and began yo walk out of the room. Natsume lead the group back to where they would meet. Kai passout while they walked back as Haiji looked around and saw that the white knights haven't shown up not once. 'Something not right all the remaining Fallen ones are dead and not one gaurd hasn't shown up.' Haiji thought as he they went back. Little did they know they were being watched the whole time.
--------------
A/N
Hey guys sorry that I haven't updated in a while I was busy with work and important events. I hope you enjoy the chapter and I have a big announcement were already half way to 1k views which is amazing to me. Thanks for the support your awesome. Their might be another chapter before August 12 so that all the news I have right now. So have a great day everyone