Allen ending

"The person I love is Allen."
Allen smile and walk to her but he shook Kanda's hand as a sign of truths. To his surprise he shook Allen's hand without compliant. "Take care of her or else I'll steal her away from you when you least expect." Kanda said as he walked back into the party.
Allen and Kallen stayed out there and listen to the music. Allen grabbed her hand and waist and began to dance along with the music. "Hey Kallen how about we go on a date tomorrow?" Allen asked with a smile.
"Yeah let's go on a date." Kallen said. She really enjoyed how he was willing to make her happy.
"Oh I almost forgot about something."
"Really what Allen?"
He pulled her close to him and kissed her lips with love and passion. "Kallen would you give me the honor of being my girlfriend?"
"Yes Allen Walker I would love to be your girlfriend as long as you give me the honor of becoming my boyfriend."
He smiled at her and kissed her again as of saying yes with now word. They kept dancing out their and soon Allen got hungry they had to get him food. She didn't mind him at all it made her think that he was really cute of him to eat like that. The chef came and asked him if he enjoyed the food. Trunk our that the chef enjoyed having a person to eat his food to the fullest.
That night was a chapter of new beginnings for a lot of people Kallen and Allen being a couple official. After Tres made sure to give his approval to let them date each other. Haiji and Euphy were happy to see you all smiling again as well as the other Noah members. Even though they still don't like the fact that Allen is an exorcist but they approved it as long as you were happy.

Time Skip 5 years later

It's been 5 years since Allen and Kallen became a couple. After two years of going out on dates they got married near church which happen to be the one that was near where they first met.
That day Kallen and Kai gotten a close connection again. Kallen left Haiji in charge of the Akuma operation after that day. Knowing full well that she would become Ms. Walker that day. He understood that her marrying a former exorcist would be bad for them. So he agreed to it to keep them happy.
As Allen was reading a book in the porch someone came running to him. Along with his beautiful wife and love of his life.
"Daddy daddy tell how you met mommy?" His son ask him even though he knew how they met.
"But I told you a thousand times already Mana." Allen said as he closed his book. Mana had his white hair but Kallen sky blue eyes. After Allen found out that Kallen was having a baby he went crazy asking if he was good enough to be a father. It took a lot of guts to tell Kai about the news as well as the other Noah members. Kai didn't took it likely he went taster Allen when they finished telling him. The clan of Noah took it better knowing a new member would join their small family. Allen wanted to name their son Mana after his former guardian Manassas Walker took him in as a son. And if it was a girl they would have name her Gabriella after Kallen mother.
"Come on Allen he is three years old it's only natural for the father to tell stories to their family." Kallen said as she hugged him from behind.
"Alright I'll tell when it's bed time alright why not play with Euphmia. Maybe she'll want to play with you to find treasure." And like that Mana went in search for Euphy.
That left him with his own queen alone together at last.
"You plan this didn't you Allen?" He gave her a smirk on she got it right. Like that night he kissed her with love and passion and a bit of lust. "I've been thinking about something."
"What is it?"
"Let's have another baby that way Mana would have someone else to be close with. What do you say Kallen want to have another child?"
"I don't mind as long it's made out of love Allen." She said as she smiled at him. To end of time Allen and Kallen loved each other to death due them part. Never have they once regretted their choice of the pass. Because that is what brought them together and created their future together.