Chapter 19 Kanda Letter

After Allen and Lenalee went to check on Kai he went into his room since he came back from dinning hall. As he looked at the letter he thought back about yesterday. 'If what moyashi said is true why would she stay for last night. Better yet why didn't she leave when she had the chance ladt night.' He kept looking at it until he decided to open it. Ad he opened it he smelled her sent on the paper and saw her handwriting making him think of her.

Dear Kanda,
Thank you for the amazing night last night it was wonderful. I'm sorry that I couldn't stay but plans change a lot and I'm need back. Also it was Haiji who told me to leave before something happened here. I trust Haiji words and actions but I wish I could stay at least to tell you. By now I'll be back in my old home that my father took me. Still I'm a little sad that I'm leaving you and everyone else. Even my idiotic twin brother and Kikyo. I want you to know that I regain a feeling that every person even an akuma can get back to me. Plus I have to see why my heart hurts when I was leaving it hurt a little more than my father death. I guess is that I might have this feeling for you or maybe Allen. Since he confessed his love to me too so I need time to think about it. Who knows when we'll see each other again but by then I should have figured out my heart. Thanks for helping me for everything you have done for us.
From,
Kallen Millenium Evans

'Damn it why does he have to get in the way. That day she could be confused with us now. Still she left for some hood reason and with her problems of those basters. I can see why she left I just hope she's alright.' He put her letter next to the louts flower he has and looks at it awhile.
'Kallen I'll be waiting for you to make up your mind.'

----------
Okay short chapter kinda busy this weekend so this was all I could think of right now sorry. But the next chapter is going to be better because something big is going to happen maybe maybe not but it be up in a few days. So hope you like this chapter.