chapter 12 True Identity

As soon as Haiji reached for her he gave her the book he found as he was about to leave. Inside the book was information about every fallen members and status of being their wearabouts and guardian they had. Thoses marked with an X were all taken down and left with no trace. Yet her information was missing meanings they have nothing about her. The only thing they had was the guardian information which was a cat taking the form of a young girl.
"So my guardian is a cat sounds very don't you think Euphy?" Kallen asked her sister as she flinched but she knew ut was going to happen. As Kallen read more she saw her brothers information and Kikyo's as well they had more information. It had their jobs guardians and where they are most of the time. Turns out her brother guardian is a dog but Kikyo's guardian was considered unidentified. She kept looking at all the following that were still alive but not many people turn out without an X next to life status.
"Hey Kikyo it says that they don't know the guardian that you have yet, but they know everything else about you and Kai especially about the black order. Plus with all the X's there aren't many of what they call us The Fallen ones." As Kallen continue reading what else it contain she notice that Haiji was in the book marked as a Fallen.
She looked up at him and to him and he nodded about it. "Haiji your a Fallen one too?"
"It looks like it but in truth I never knew I was a Fallen. I thought I was a kid with special powers like you, but when I saw that it explian everything I thought I was. In truth they may have more in the Asian branch in the east. Yet so far we shut down three of the branches and the last two are the Europeans and the Asian branch." Haiji explian
"That's good sooner we can be back home and I can get back to work again. It won't be easy like before this crazy stuff happen. Make sure to finish it quickly I hate to be kept waiting Haiji." She said as she left the dinning room to the room she a was assigned in.
Once she got in the room she just laid down on the bed. 'So Euphemia was my guardian all this time and she never told me. Then again she was shot three times and could have lost her memories of being a guardian. Then again she was always by my side or would wait for me or come looking for me. I thought she was just someone who didn't like people leaving her alone so why do I feel so betrayed by this.' She look up at the ceiling as she thought of what the book contained.
By the time Euphy came to the door she didn't know if she could enter freely or wait outside the room. After Haiji left when he received his new orders from Kallen he seem a bit sad of his new identity. Not only that but others as well change by this reaction of her sister.
She was still out of the room but she felt someone hand on her shoulder. She looked over and saw it was Natsume, "it was bound to happen there no point in hiding what we really are Euphemia. This what we do as guardians we protect our masters and maintain them safe and happy at all cause."
"I know that but can we really do that Kallen was always holding her ground she mange fight on without a guardian. She kept fight on her own and look at her now she's able to protect the people she cares about. Even me I was at death rode but when I saw her and the fact she saved me from the outside world. I felt like a real girl and wanted nothing more then to live in peace with her. Have you ever had that feeling Natsume?" She looked at him in the eyes but he turn around. "No I never had because I'm true to my fate unlike cats who only think of themselves," and just like that he kept walking.
Just as she was about to say something the door open, "Euphy what are you doing out here come on it's time for bed." Kallen said as let the door open. Euphy followed her not knowing why she acts like before she new her secret.
As she closed the door she took a deep breath and said ehat was in her head. "Big sister I'm sorry I didn't tell you who I really am." She said as she turn around wondering why she's apologize. "Why its not like did anything wrong."
"The truth is when I found you the three men who tried to kill were members of white knights. They are the people who kill the guardian of the fallen one before the are united. Yet they forgot that cats have nine lives and thats what saved me. Plus thanks to Tres he killed them right adter I lost my first life so I still have eight more to go. When he told me if I needed a home I took the opportunity for us to be united but then you showed me the kindness, and I truly was happy to be your little sister and to have a big sister as well. I'm sorry I just wanted to be a normal girl then what I'm really am." She said unable to look at her.
"Euphemia Millenium I'm... not mad at you. It just took me by surprise since I see you as a little sister and wanted you to have a happy life. It's something that I wanted and made me happy in my own way. You mange to make me feel like I'm not alone in this world after so much lost in my life. So don't apologize for it okay," Kallen said as she smiled sweetly at her.
"Oh by the way this for you Euphy," she said as she handedher a small white box and purple ribbon tied into a bow.
When she opened it she saw a bell with a blue ribbons. Kallen took it out and tiend it around her neck, "I made you this bell to let you know that your are dear to me no matter what we are human being or not." Once she was done tying she saw that it looked nice on her.
"Thank you Kallen," Euphy said as she hugged her. They both got ready for bed even though something when Haiji is out destroying white knights HQ. Yet they slept like how it was before all this ever happened peacefully.