chapter 28 Peaceful days and more

A/N Hey guys sorry that I couldn't update but I was thinking about how to end the story. Until I found the perfect endings for both Allen and Kanda. Now on with the story.
-------------
It's been a month since that day Kallen being reunited with her brother and cousin. Kikyo and Lavi continue preparing for the wedding as well doing their jobs. Allen and Kanda still kept fighting for Kallen's heart. So far they gotten her to go on dates, but Kai always follows them around. Natsume been clam since that day not fighting. Rima stays by Kikyo side at all times and helps her out with her information.
Krory keeps Euphy distracted by all the playing. Sometimes helping her out from komui experiments. Tres and Haiji just relax and kept an eye on Kallen.
However Kikyo was worried about her dress and the bridmaid dress that is until Kallen help her out. With Lenalee help they mange to go to one of Kallen's designers for her dream dress. As they never thought that the earl was very wealthy man.
"So why do you stay at the ark Kallen if you have this amazing house?" Lenalee ask with curiosity.
"Well too many memories of my father and me are here so I stay at the ark so I won't be sad anymore." She said with a smile.
"So he's was very dear to you Kallen." Kikyo asked a bit sad that her biological father is an akuma and her foster father cared for her more.
"Yeah to the point I felt like a lifeless doll. Took everyone to get me up back to normal. So when I was with you guys I actually felt alive again but lost it once left."
"Well that makes us a family now so yiur always welcome. Even though were enemies you were taise like this so no worries that what makes you you." Kikyo said as Lenalee agreed with her.
"Thanks I'm glad all this crazy stuff is over and Kikyo's wedding day coming up. It's like a festival for you guys."
"Well it is rare for the order to have a wedding especially for bookman they can't fall in love at all. So its exciting day for everyone to see Lavi and Kikyo marry." Lenalee explian the situation and more. Kikyo was think of Lavi and being a nervous of something wrong happening that day.
"Don't worry about it Kikyo its best to enjoy the little things and with those around you as well." Kallen said as she continued walking around the stores.
"Yeah especially since you and Lenalee will be with me as bridesmaid. And since I have the whole family here its even more special to me." Kikyo said happily as she smile out of joy as they walked.
Once they arrive at the square Kallen had to leave to maintain some of her father's business in check.
Back at the order Allen and Kanda were fighting on who would dance with Kallen at the party. Unfortunately for them Kai was going to dance with her first for the waltz
so they had to wait after that. Still after all they done Kallen's been very busy since Kai and Krory are close to Lavi and were chosen to be groomsmen and best man.
"Look Kanda if we keep this up Kallen will probably be bored of it and end it. So lets ask her together for answer on who she wants to be with." Allen said as he hold out his hand for him to be truths.
"Fine but no funny business moyashi or else I'll make you shorter then you already are." Kanda said as hr shook his hand.
"My name is ALLEN Bakanda!!"
As they started to fight Lenalee and Kikyo came in and saw that not much has change.
----------
A/N
Okay I know its shorter then most of my chapters but I'm trying to figure out how to end the story. I'll try to post another chapter this weekend so look forwardto it.