Chapter 7: Beat it

As i walked passed through the great hallway of NYU. I found the other pips,keep staring at me. I was bothered with their looks but i held my head high.

It was my first day in college and i planned out my OOTD. A tight hugging skinny jeans, my converse wedge high cut shoes and a crop top with a printed "Obey" in front. It was kind of short because it keeps on exposing a tiny glimpse of my belly button.

Every head turns as my presence enveloped their way. I could find curiosity in their eyes,well not only that,but also envy, insecurity, starstrucked, awe, even lust. Bleh. Who's the commoner right now?

I walked at the designated locker for me and put my stuff inside. After a beat, noises spread in my ears as i glance behind my locker ,a group of hound dogs were howling. I know who are they. An evil smirked was plastered in my face. It's payback time. Pau.

I saw Pau immediately because he has the height that stands out with his group. He's wearing that grey polo shirt,denim jeans and a ball cap with an "obey" print. Hmm. Couple OOTD huh?. But as i looked closely at him. Something that i didn't expect at him. He's wearing the converse shoes that I've gave him on his birthday when were in 11th grade. Geez. Calm yourself Rain. You know why are you doing in here.

When they stepped right at my locker. I closed my locker loudly ,enough to caught their attention. Well, especially to Pau. Because he is all i need anyway. When they saw me. Thet we're drooling right in front of me. I cautiously searched for Aly's presence but no signs appeared.

"Well,well,well who do we have here?" A guy who bravely come near me and started to check me out. I bet his the youngest in their group because his height is the most shortest.

It's time to spiced the mood.

I slowly came near him,enough to breath his masculine scent. Gosh. They didn't told me that dancers  have aromatic smell. I thought theyre they're  smelled of sweat and worn out sneaks.

"I bet you're the famous dance crew here in,NYU hunnie" i caressed his face and the other dudes were howling like cheerful wolves. I silently smirked when i found that Pau's eyes were silently in fire. I know that he feels like he really know me. Oh,babe if you only knew that i was your girlfriend before.

I was shocked when the guy im flirting with,suddenly lean his face closer to me. Oh no. What am i gonna do.

A few inches is vanishing in our gap when a scream interrupted us. Oh thank heavens.

"What the heck are you doing out here? I told you dudes that we're going in the studio!" I know that voice.

When the girl I've been missing this months is now right in front of me.

"Hi,sissy" it was my one and only best friend. Mary.

"Omygosh!?? Sissy you're here!!!!!" Mary bumped the other dudes who were now having curious faces of what is happening right now. I hugged Mary when she's finally in front of me. As i was smiling with her old chatting mouth. I found my eyes looked at Pau's direction. He was stiffened on his feet and his eyes were widely looking at me. Shocked i guess. I playfully smirked in my mind.

I break Mary's hug and i walked slowly to Pau's direction.

"Hi, Pau. Long time,No see" i kissed his cheeck and i heard that the crowd reacted violently.

"Im back" i playfully said and walked passed through him.

It's time for my sweet revenge.