Chapter 9: Dancing Queen .2

The next day

As we went to the studio. Mary stopped right at the door step. I looked at her puzzled.

"Are you sure you're okay with this?" Mary kept on insisting that i might got hurt of what i might see in the vast room. I sighed heavily and gave her my annoying face.

She sighed and slowly opened the door. As i followed her i entered the room a booming sound of the speakers danced in my ears and i found myself standing in the front of swaggers. I was wearing one of my crop tops and a denim shorts paired up with my high cut shoes and gingham shirt tangled at my waist.

"Yow,people!!! I want you to meet our newest member out here!!" Mary shouted and other guys were howling and cheering.

"Please welcome, Rain Winters" i took a step and bowed my head slightly.  

I gave them my most pleasant smile and they were staring at me with glee in their eyes. I searched around the room and noticed that Pau is not in here. Hmp. How can i start my revenge if my victim is not around?!.

"Well,well,well looks like the hot chik i checked out awhile ago will be one of us huh" everyone turned their head behind me and i found myself following them.

"You?!" I was half shocked and surprised when i saw the guy who was flirting with me is in here also.

"I'm Ollie Ascot. The crew's captain. " he held my hand and gently kissed the top of it.

*************////////////***********

"Soooo, how's Ollie for you,sissy?" Mary gave me that meaningful smile of hers. And i hate that.

"Oh shut up,Sissy. I didn't even know that guy" i defended myself. And continued eating my pasta and clubhouse sandwich.

"Okay,okay lemme give you some brief details about him"

Mary started talling about Ollie and it was hard to hide that, that guy was really interesting though. It's the first time that i got interested with some guy other than Pau.

Ollie Ascot. 18. Sophomore ,he's taking the Choreography degree program. A straight A+ student. The Crew's lead dancer and also a young bachelor who is a son of a famous business tycoon in NY. Like what the?! Can't he even get more popular than that?! From the first time i saw him i thought that he was the newbie and the youngest. He's just only a meter higher than me that's why i thought that he's just  a jerk to play with. Well, luckily i didn't started my plan to him.

"So that was brief for you huh? You could have written his biography just by those 'brief' facts you know about"

Mary just pouted her lips.

"What? It's brief as a matter of fact ,you know Ollie is a very ptivate dude. He's quite the naggy kind of guy but no one really knows where he hangs out the most of his time and......" She gestured to me to come near her. I obeyed and she whispered something.

"Ollie never date someone" i looked at her surprised.

Seriously? That guy? He looks like a playboy for me. Ugh. I hate dudes like that.

"Well maybe because he's gay?" I said without knowing that i said it outloud.

"Who are you calling gay, sweetheart?" I felt a cold rush down my spine when i heard that voice. Mary was concentrating looking behind me and i knew who it might be.

Don't you dare be afraid of this Rain. You've practiced yourself many times. Don't destroy your plan.