Chapter 11: Avoiding Him

It was two weeks when i last heard Ollie's singing talent. And I'm almost two weeks avoiding him. Yeah,it's so absurd to avoid him without any indefinite reason. But. But I'm afraid of my feelings that i might fall for him so hard that i might return to my old self.

"Sissy, am going out with Frost you wanna come?" Mary was busy looking at the full length mirror.

"Uh--no. Am not really feeling good right now" yeah Rain. I remember what happened last day.

**flashback**

I was in the library when i saw Ollie coming. Omy i must leave this place. But before i could leave the place,i felt someone stopped me.

"Are you avoiding me?" It's Ollie. Oh no. He noticed it.

"N-no" i swallowed my nervousness in my throat.

"Yeah? So why are you avoiding me in the studio huh?,you even ditched our class to Miss Simmer since the last few days" i felt the sudden anger in his voice and i know i should be guilty.

"A-am sorry. I really need to go" i successfully pulled my arm and ran as fast as i could. And because I'm busy running ,i was running in the rain with my tears streaming down.

"I'm starting to fall in love with you ,Ollie"

**end of flashback**

Now,I'm stucked in my room with runny nose, and flu.

"Are you okay, sissy?" Mary sat down beside me and touched my forehead.

"Omygosh,sissy! You're burning!!!"

"Am okay,sissy i just need some rest. You should go now. Frost might be looking for you" i switched my position and turned my back at Mary.

"No. We could cancel it. It's much important if we take---"

"Am okay sissy. Please. Trust me with this" i looked back at her and gave my reassuring smile at her. She sighed giving up and left my room.