Chapter 8 : Dancing Queen

"You are so awesome back there sissy"

I chuckled as Mary was really hysterical what i just did awhile ago in the hallway. I know that mostly of our batch were here also in NYU and they were really shocked for finding out that im back. Well, they thought that I'll never come back because they don't have any news about me.

"So,what's your plan?" She looked quizzically at my face. I brought out my plan with Mary because she's tje only person here that i could trust.

"Well, it's not really planned out. I just want them to know that they were barking at the wrong tree" i said as i eat the remaining pizza.

"Damn girl. I know they will knelt for knowing that you've change a lot, especially with Pau. He was so dumfounded when he saw you"

"That's my original plan ,i want him to fall madly inlove with me again. As if that he really loved me. I will make him realized that i was a great lost for him"

"Yow,girl. Chill out. Are you planning to break him and Aly?" She said without noticing what she said.After a split second she realized what she had said.

"O-oh m-my.. Sissy ,im sorry i forgot to tell you that A-aly and Pau are in a relationship.. You told me that I'll not say anything about them when you're in Europe. That's why i - i thought you know it when you're in here" Mary explained herself.

Ofcourse i know all of those shit.

When i was in Europe, i told Willow,my neighbor who's also studying in NJH to update me with stuff happening in school. She's not really friend ,but when she saw  what happened to me,she encouraged me to fight back.

I laughed at Mary because she's very vulnerable in keeping secrets and promises.

"It's okay Sissy, no worries. I've already moved on"

"You sure?" She's looking in my eye if i was telling the truth. Of course i am. After that accident happened to me,i was enlightened by my family who are there to love me. I always thought that I'm just alone. I didn't realized that i was loved by all the people who know me. My friend, my family, those people gave me the strength to pull my seld up again. And now,im here to make some lesson to those people who played my life.