Chapter 17: Mary Christmas

It was in the mid evening of December 25th. And Mary decided to stay for Christmas with us.

"Merry Christmas, everyone!" Mom shouted with glee. We are all sitting in the dining table. Me, Frost, Mary, Uncle Fred, Mom and Cleo. Ollie flew back to New York because his family were really eager to celebrate it with all of their family. It was a once in a lifetime chance for Ollie to have fun with his family who am i not to let him,right?

"Let's eat everyone!" Uncle Fred started pouring the sauce for the smoked turkey. We were happy talking about stuff and all when my eye caught Mary. She was just silently sitting down and looking at her plate. I know something's wrong with her,but maybe she's just keeping it for herself i need to find it out later.

Suddenly a phone rang and everybody looked curious who's phone it might be.

"It's mine, sorry. I'm gonna take this,excuse me" Frost stand and left the room. My eye followed him until he was out of sight . And then my eye came back to Mary. She sighed heavily. Omy. I know something's wrong with this two.

"Rain,open my present for you" Cleo was like a kid giddily want to open his present. I chuckled and slowly tear his present for me. When i finally opened it,i smiled. It was a dream catcher with blue strings all over it. It's an oversized dream catcher that can be hanged on the window.

"Thanks, Cleo" i hugged him and i felt his arms around me also.

"You are always welcome"

Everyone has a gift for each other. One of the best gifts I've received was a brand new Motorcycle, not just any motorcycle but a sport motorcycle. Uncle Fred and Mom gave it to me. Dad gave me an iPhone 6 plus, and evwnthough Ollie's present was really this trip to London. He also gave me a charm bracelet. But still, I'm still anxious to talk to Mary because i know something's wrong with her.

When we decided to rest,i quickly grabbed Mary and pulled her in my room. We're staying here in Mom's house right now.

"Spill it " i gave her a meaningful look and crossed my arms around my chest.

She just looked away and kept her silence. I sighed and jumped to the bed facing the ceiling.

"Sissy,i know that there's somwthing bothering you. And I'm your friend, you know that and i can listen" a moment passed away and she was sitting beside me. I can't see her face because of the darkness of  the room.

"Frost. He's been weird this past few days. I know it's wrong if i get suspicious to him but,i can't help it" Mary bursted out sobbing. I quickly sat down and patted her back. Oh no. What have you done this time,Frost?.

"Shh,sissy. Have you talked to Frost about this?" Mary shooked her head.

"I know this is so naïve to say but,it's something to do with Aly,again" Mary's eyes started to get furious when she said Aly's name. Wait?! What!? Aly?!

"Aly? What's with Aly this time?"

"It's time for you to know,Sissy"

She heavily sighed and looked at me.

"Frost and Aly had a secret relationship" i gasped. No,they didn't!!

"It was when Aly and I we're still friends. She knows that I've got a crush with Frost. And she kept on saying why should i like a guy like him. Then heavens knows, Frost also liked me. And then we started dating, Aly got angry about me because Frost will cheat on me in the future that's what she's keep on insisting. But i didn't listen to her. Then when Frost and i became official. I found out that Frost and Aly we're in a relationship also."

"What?! H-how did you know?"

"It was the after party of the school,and i was looking for them. I found them,making out in the storage room. I was about to leave that time but I've heard their conversation."

**
"Aly,i think we should stop this"

"Why, Frost? Don't you want me?"

"Aly,I'm with Mary and i can't hide that I'm afraid if she'll find out bout this"

"So?? I thought you also love me?"

**

"I hate the both of them. But Aly is the most. She didn't felt sorry for what she have done to me"

"Oh,sissy'' i hugged her tight trying to ease her agony.

"That time we broke up and i left Aly for betraying me. And then you met me. I'm sorry if i haven't told you bout this sissy, i don't want you to be angry with your brother"

"Oh,Sissy. It's okay. But am telling you I'll talked with Frost about this"

"No!" Mary defended.

"Why?"

"I don't want to be unfair with Frost with me agenda. I want to find proofs and evidence"

I nodded and agreed to her decision.

Oh,brother. If you're playing like a jerk again. I'll loath you as my brother.

"So,for now. Cheer up,sissy. We'll find out soon, if Frost is really doing something"

"I hope not"

Me too. Sissy. Me too.