Chapter 19: Dancefloor

AN: Hey everyone, happy 900+ reads to us!!! i'm so overwhelmed that you still read my story. Sorry for having a delay in this latest upadte ,im having some trouble on how to publish it via mobile device and tablet,so i hace to use the computer instead,o well, you desrve this UD gyys.. :) love y'all

Chapter 19: Dancefloor

The next day was something different for me. Well,after what happened back to the old house I've became more careful on not getting noticed by my own brother. I mean, he knows me well,and if he feel that something's wrong with me. I'm sure he'll notice it.

"Sissy,are you okay,?" Mary was sitting beside me and we're warming up for our rehearsals for the midterm practicum.

"Y-yeah. Am just getting a little bit stressed out. You know,after a long vacation back to school and stuff" i nervously answered her.

I need to pretend that I'm not getting suspicious to my brother. I want to help Mary out and i need evidences to be proven.

"Ohh,cool" she just nodded. And went back to warming up.

"Yow!! People!!!" I heard a familiar voice and it immediately gave me a wild rush of joy and happiness in my veins.

"Ollie!!!" I said and it almost sounded as a shout because some of the Crews looked at me and started teasing me out. It gave me an instant blush on my face and it felt like i was back in my 8th grade when i saw Pau came. But this time,it's Ollie.

"Hey,babe? Missed me?" I was taken aback when i realized his now on front of me. He chuckled for my sudden response to him. Gosh. He looked different from the last time i saw him.

He looked well-tanned and he even cut his hair,turning his messy hair in a clean but still dazzling look.

"I've missed you" that's all i want to say. I saw his eyes widen slightly but then it changed fast turning his smirk into a shy smile.

"I've missed you too,babe" he leaned forward and pecked my lower lip.

"You two!! Get a room!!!" We heard the crew howling at us and that made me laugh. It was really nice hanging out with this group. They are all naughty and clever sometimes but they are responsible, determined and enjoyable to be with. They are considered my family next to my birth family.