Chapter 20: Secrets exposed

Chapter 20; Secrets Exposed

AN: Hey guys, im kinda getting of a writer's block in this story. So,ill be posting updates when i've typed them all down. Oh please bare with me..

And to my Filipino Readers check out my Tagalog story:Hearbreakers.com is the title. It's much longer every chapter because i'm fond of writing Tagalog than English xD... But promise i'll everytime i'll update a story in H.com there will always be an update in LMLYD. Keep on reading guyyss Thankies:-)

xoxo fiftyshadesofleehara

______________

I woke up in the next morning n Ollie's arms. I felt relaxed for the very first time since last night. Ollie's eyes slowly opened and found its place toward mine.

"Morning" he greeted me and i just smiled at him. Slowly,his hand started dancing to my face and gently touches my lips. I close my eyes as he does that.

"Am sorry about last night,babe" i immediately opened my eyes to his words. It was not his fault i know. I didn't gave him the chance to explain.

"No. It's okay. It was my fault . I jumped into conclusions and didn't gave you my ears to listen to you" he smiled at me and gently kiss my lips. I responded and fill his passionate kiss.

"I love you"

"I love you too"

A few days later...

Me and Ollie we're now okay. Even Frost and Mary are dong fine also. I never got this stupid curiosuty about Frost. We came back to our old selves and do the usual things we do.

It's another day and it's a special day because it's the field day. NYU has this event of going out  to other places. It's fun because we'll be going to New Jersey. How nice is that huh'....

"Okay! All aboard!!!'' The captain of the ship yelled and some of my fellow blockmates are boarding.

"Lemme take that for you" Ollie grabbed my bagpack and carried it while he holds my hand.

"Mary! Let's go!" I yelled at my back.

"Hey,how come that your only generous to your babyboo?" Mary was literally having some trouble of carrying his bag. Ollie just rolled his eyes and gestured that he'll help out. I nodded and waited for the both of them.