Chapter 21: See You again

p { margin-bottom: 0.25cm; direction: ltr; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); line-height: 120%; text-align: justify; }p.western { font-family: "Times New Roman",serif; font-size: 10pt; }p.cjk { font-family: "宋体"; font-size: 10pt; }p.ctl { font-family: "Times New Roman",serif; font-size: 10pt; }

chaper 21:see u again

It was almost three days when Frost's secret was exposed. And it was three days that Mary was still not contacting me.

To:MaryThatGirl

From:RainWinters

Subject: i miss u,Sissy!!!

Hey, sissy. Just checking you out? When are you planning to go back? The Crew misses you.... we all miss you.

-Rain Winters NYU student of the Arts

________

Its my new email for Sissy for this day, she's not responding to any of my emails. I'm getting worried for her.

"Babe. Let's go." Ollie

"Coming" i grabbed my bag and walked with Ollie.

It's a demo class today,that's why we'll be performing in front of a panel and some other students. We went straight inside the amphitheater and the demo was on going. In this demo, you will be dancing a random son that the panel will be picking. They will pick what they want and you have to dance it according to the genre of the song. Whether it's pop,rock,RNB,theatrical, sexy, folk dance, hiphop,swag. That means that you need to feel he music and make your own steps.

"Mister Ascot" oh. Ollie was in. I gave him a goodluck kiss and he went up the stage. He was wearing a simple shirt and pants. He said that he will look funny if he'll be dancing La Cucaracha in a swagger pants.

A familiar beat rummaging inside the ampi. Omygosh. Seriously?? Let's get Loud?!!?! I bit my lower lip avoiding to laugh at my boyfriend because ballroom dancing is not his style. Ollie's familiar priceless face appeared trying to figure out what he'll do. Not longer he was starting swaying his hips and clapping his hands.

He looks good. Yeah. His really good in dancing. But he looks so weird when he sways his hips like a girl. Omygosh. When he was done, i laughed at him and he just pouted his lips and started messing up with my hair.

"Miss Winters" haha. Saved by the bell. I walked up the stage and with just a simple gingham top and denim shorts paired with my wedge shoes is just my style. I hope they'll pick something good. Ollie looked at me like 'yeah-they'll-pick-a-theatrical-song-for-you' i just focused myself and try not to beat up Mr.Ollie's teasing game.