JJ Maybank Dared

JJ Maybank was more then a friend to Y/n, He was her boyfriend for more then a year now. This is the longest relationship that JJ has ever been in and he thought that he would have broken up with her by now. He only asked her out because a dare that John B told him to do. Kiara and Pope said that it wasn't a good idea because they were friends with you and knew how much you actually liked JJ.

But of course JJ didn't know that, he was just going to fuck you and leave. Once he asked you out he never felt the way he did when he was just with you. You cared so much about him and was there for him when know one else was.

JJ saw how much you loved him and he was falling for you also. The way you would go out of your way to do something that he liked to do even though you could care less about it. The way you would talk to him made him feel all warm inside. 

The more the dare went on JJ forget more and more about. The rest just thought that he was just doing it to mess with you and then just leave but JJ never did that.

JJ and the rest of the Pogues were at John B's house hanging out until you got off work from working at the country club. JJ was messing with his lighter while everyone just talked, All JJ was thinking about was to get you for your birthday that was coming up his mind was to worry about that, that he didn't even hear his name being called.

" Yo, JJ when are you going to quit that dare?" John B said taking another sip from his beer that was in his hand. John B knew that JJ really loved you and John B didn't want to be the one for you to find out that it was a dare all along.

JJ looked up at John B when he said that. JJ forget all about that stupid dare when he found out that he had feeling for you that he never brought it back up to the others. " Can we just forget about that?" JJ said with worry in his voice he kept on looking down at his phone looking at the time, he knew you should have been back by now.

" JJ, man what are you going to tell her?" Pope said looking at his best friend looking behind him waiting for you to come by. " I'm not going to tell her I would just break her heart." JJ said looking back at Pope. JJ love you he really does and he knew that if he told you this that you would never forgive him.

" Maybe she won't be mad that she was a dared?" John B said looking at JJ, John B just wanted the best for you. JJ gets more mad with them still saying this. " I'm not going to tell her that she was a dared! I love her to much to tell her that." JJ said looking back and forth from John B to Pope.

Y/n just got back to John B's after a long day at her job she had an run in with Rafe like always, all she wanted to do was just get into JJ's arms to know that everything will be alright. She gets out of her car with her bag that was on her shoulder with her overnight stuff. She knew that she would probably stay the night here since she didn't want to go home tonight just to be with JJ.

Y/n get's out of her car ready to see his wonderful Boyfriend but she saw them in a deep conversation, but she didn't know what she was getting herself into. She heard all what she needed to hear from them knowing that JJ didn't really love her. She was just another girl to him.

" I was a dare?" JJ heard from the back of him he turn his head to see that you were behind him with tears in your eyes. None of them heard you drive up from work and they were all regretting bring up the dared to JJ.

" Y/n, baby I can explain." JJ said getting up trying to get closer to you, You put your hand up not waiting for JJ to come any closer to you. JJ looked so hurt with you doing that but he was the one who did this to himself. Y/n just looked at him after last night when he told her that he loved her it was all just a lie coming from his lips.

" You said last night that you even loved me!" Y/n said with tears coming to her eyes. She just wanted all of this to be a lie that he really did love her. " Y/n baby I do love you I really do." JJ said with tears falling from his eyes.