Island ( J.M )

Y/n was looking out at the ocean as the rest of the Pogues were sleeping back on the beach, it was still early in the morning the sun was barely up yet over the ocean. y/n felt someone walking up from behind her but she already knew who it was. 

" Why are you always up so early in the mornings?" JJ said sitting down right beside her. " You know me I love to look at the sunrise." She said smiling while looking at JJ. He just laughed at the her before looking at the sun for himself. 

He could stay here forever with her, he could eat fish, swim, and know that everything was going to be okay with her right beside him. " What are we going to do today JJ?" Y/n asked looking over at him then looking back over to the sun.

" Teaching you how to fish." JJ said back to her as he played with the sand in between his toes, " I rather you just fish for me." Y/n said putting her hand on his shoulder. " Oh no, You're learning today Y/n. If you like it or not." He said pushing his shoulder with his.

Y/n laid her back into the sand and looked up at the sky already feeling the heat of the day on her face. " If you could do it all again what would you do different?" Y/n asked JJ still looking up at the sky. " I don't think anything." JJ said leaning on his back into the sand like she was. 

" Really? Nothing at all you would change?" You said in disbelief. JJ shrugged his shoulder, " Yeah I would just want to be here for the rest of my life with the people who mean the world to me." He said turning his head over to look at her. He still couldn't get over how beautiful she was with her long hair cover in sand not a care in the world on her face.

" I'm right there with you Maybank." She said looking at him and meeting his bright blue eyes, she placed her hand on his cheek and he feel more in her touch closing his eyes to take it all in.

" I would nerve want to go back to obx." You said still looking at him as you played with his hair now. " Me nether." JJ said back to you with his eyes still closed. 

" If I tell you something can you promise that if you don't feel the same way we won't let it change what we already have?" You asked getting his full attention.

" Yeah I promise, what's up?" He said with worry in his voice, you knew that every time you would ask him a question. " I love you JJ, I alway had and I always will." You said never taking his eyes off you for one second. 

JJ got this big smile on his face when he really heard what he heard. " Really?" He said not taking his eyes off you either. " Yeah, really." You said with a laugh. 

" I love you too y/n." JJ said bring you in for a kiss of a life time. You smiled into the kiss as you both pulled back from each other. " I can't believe this is real life with you." JJ said with his hand still on your cheek. You smiled at him. " I'm just happy that I get to spend the rest of it with you." You said back to him. No matter what happens you know that you'll always have JJ by your side.

A/N Hey guys! Hope everyone is doing great, I know that this is a short one but I hope that you'll love it. Let me know if y'all have any request!!!!