Gone ( J.M.)

You watch her from across the yard as she was being chased by JJ laughing once he caught her laughing with her also. All you could do was watch from where you were sitting with Sarah and Kiara, You watch from hidden in plain sight.

You wanted it to be you that was with JJ but how could you ever hate someone like her? She was all that he ever wanted, all he ever needed from a girl. Something that you could never give him.

She was smart, sexy, nice, everything that he wanted was in front of him. You were jealous of course, If it could be you it would be but it's not going to be. You wish it was after all the years that you have lied him more of a friend, but that's all he saw you as and nothing more.

If you didn't say anything or acted anyway no one would know how you felt, and that's how you kept it. If the girl's knew that you breaking at the seams then they would try to fix you and sometimes it's not always worth fixing.

You wanted to be her, confident in her own skin, not caring what anyone else had to say, But you were the girl that did care about what other people had to say about the little things. You cared so much about other people that you didn't see the good things that were also there too.

You wanted oh so badly to just not give a fuck about what is going on in the world, what you have to do the next day and on how to fix the things that haven't even happen yet. 

JJ and Lacy came over to sit down, all out of breath from running around in John B's yard as him and Pope were out working as we sat at his house and did absolutely nothing.

" Great to see that y'all knew we were here." Sarah said to Lacy and JJ as she got them both some water to drink as they sat down.

" We knew y'all were here the whole time." JJ said as he took the water out if Sarah's hand and took a long sip from it.

" What have y'all been doing this week?" Lacy asked looking at everyone after she drown her water.

" Working." All of you said at the same time laughing. " What about you two?" You asked as you sat your phone down. You were of course still nice to her even if she was dating the one person you wanted, you knew that you couldn't be a bitch even if you wanted too. You were still a nice person and wanted it to stay that way.

" I've be working too, just up the road at the docks." Lacy said looking back at you with a smile. You gave her one back in return.

" That's nice has it been busy since the off season is coming up?" Kiara asked looking over at her. As they all were talking to each other you saw the way JJ was looking at her like she hung the moon for him and only him.

You wanted it to be you that he was looking at like that, All the things you wanted was just so selfish in your eyes that it made you sick to know that these were the thoughts that went through your mind 24/7.

You just wish they would stop.

You felt eyes on you as you looked up from where you were burning a hole in the grass that you didn't know that Lacy asked you a question. 

" Hmm? Sorry I zoned out for a second." You said laughing it off so no one would notice what you were really thinking about.

" Your fine! I just asked you what you were going to do after summer was over?" Lacy said to you. 

The one question that you have been putting off from telling the Pogues about. 

" Y/n doesn't know what she's going to do yet." JJ said with a laugh as he put his arm around Lacy. 

What JJ said really set you back.

" What is that supposed to mean JJ." You said as you cross your arms out in front of your chest looking at him.