JJ Maybank: I just wish you were sober

Y/n was on her way to the boneyard for another party that was being held there on that hot Friday night, She's been working all week and has hardly seen the Pogue's at all that week. She get's to the bone yard to see that there were already a lot of people and it wasn't even late yet.

Y/n get's out of her car wearing a yellow crop top with some jean shorts that she always wears, with some old vans that she had in her car. She makes her way to where John B and Sarah were already at with two red cups in their hands.

" Oh look who is it! The long lost Pogue Princess!" John B yelled while running up to Y/n and giving her a hug. " Hey JB." Y/n said while taking the cup that was in his hand. " Hey that's mind." John B said taking it from her and taking a sip out of it.

They both walked up to where everyone else was. " We missed you this week!" Kie and Sarah said hugging her while Pope and John B go and get's her a drink. " Uh I missed ya'll more." Y/n said to her best friends. They walk over to where they were sitting as they were talking Y/n realize that JJ was no where to be seen.

" Where is JJ?" Y/n said taking the cup from Pope while he sat down beside her. " He was here just before you pulled up but we haven't seen him since." John B said putting his arm around Sarah while she lean into him. Kie and Sarah both looked at Y/n knowing that she is worried about where the blond Pogue was at.

Y/n has liked JJ for awhile now but she knew that he didn't like her back at all. JJ was a player and wanted to stay that way so Y/n never brought it up to him, Kiara and Sarah knew how much she likes him but they never said anything either.

JJ does care for Y/n he treated her like his sister and that hurt her knowing that's all he saw her as. She loves JJ but she just wished that he just saw her like she did him. 

As the party goes on Y/n only had two beers since she had to work in the morning and she didn't want to have a hungover at work tomorrow. Y/n stayed while the rest of them danced around the fire with everyone else laughing and smiling at everything.

The music was playing all around them as the night grew even darker, Y/n was still sitting at where she was when she showed up. As the night went on JJ came back from out of no where with a girl right behind him, Kiara and Sarah saw it before Y/n did they went to Y/n but before they could get to her Y/n saw him.

Everything in Y/n shut down when she saw him with some random girl by his side, he was drunk and getting another beer when he saw Kia and Sarah by her side.

" Y/n! When did you get here?" JJ said making his way to her trying not to fall as he got closer to her. " Hey JJ." Y/n said trying her best not to cry in front of everyone. " Oh my god I've missed you so much this week." JJ said giving her a hug which she took. All she could smell was the beer that was on his breath. " JJ are you drunk?" Y/n asked looking at him up and down. 

" Whattt why would you say that?" JJ said taking another sip from his beer that was in his hands. " Y/n I love you so much." JJ said while he was all over her, " Yeah I love you too JJ." Y/n said back to him, JJ shook he head at her. " No like I'm in love with you." JJ said all in her face.

" Okay JJ." Y/n said back to JJ as he was trying to lean on her, Kie and Sarah just stood beside her they didn't know what to do while they just looked at Y/n. 

Y/n had tears in her eyes but they haven't fallen yet and Y/n wouldn't let the fall, not yet anyway " JJ, I just wish you were sober." Y/n said as she looked back at JJ one last time as she pushed him off of her. She didn't mean to push him off of her like that but she couldn't help it.

JJ fell back on John B and Pope as they just look at JJ that was now in their arms, they both looked at Y/n leaving the party and walking closer and closer to her car to leave. Sarah and Kiara were yelling for her but she didn't hear them as she drove off.