Liar: Rafe Cameron

You were hanging out at your house waiting for Pogues to get back so you can all hangout, You and JJ were twins and everyone knew that but the both of y'all didn't act a like look a like yes but that was it. You and JJ were very close and you two told each other everything, but just not everything. Like you having a secret boyfriend that none of them knew about.

And that boyfriend is Rafe Cameron, No one knew about this at all and if JJ knew he would be so mad at you that you don't know what he would do. But the more you think about it the more you felt uneasy about the whole thing, JJ and Pope come up on the boat you leave your phone at the house as you walk to meet them.

" Hello boy's!" You said hoping on the boat with the both of them, JJ and Pope look at you and smile and go back to getting the stuff off the boat. " Hey sis." JJ said to you passing right by you getting off the boat. " Hey Y/n." Pope said giving you heads up which you gave back.

" Where is everyone else at?" You said to the both of them while they helped you off the boat. " Kiara is working and Sarah and John B went on a date." Pope said grading himself a beer and throwing one to you and JJ. " Thanks Pope." JJ said taking a sip from his beer.

As you take a sip from your beer you start to hear your phone start to ring, JJ and Pope look to see where the sound is coming from and then backed to you as you put your beer down to go see who's calling you. " I'll be right back." You said walking pass them going towards your phone to see that it was Rafe calling you. You look back to see if JJ and Pope were looking at you and they weren't so you go inside to take the call.

When you looked back at your phone to answer it you didn't see that JJ and Pope didn't take they're eyes off of you when you went to answer your phone inside. They looked at each other with look. " Who do you think she's on the phone with?" JJ asked Pope, Pope just shrugged his shoulders. " Beats me does she have anyone else that she hangs out with beside us?" Pope asked JJ.

" Not that I know of but she has been coming home late. But she just says that it's her working later hours but I don't believe her." JJ said to Pope as he takes a sip of his beer. " Do you think she's seeing someone?" Pope said to JJ. The thought never came to either of they're minds that you would date anyone, but who would you be dating on the cut that they don't know about?

" Who would she be dating though?" JJ said to Pope but Pope didn't have an answer for him they didn't say anything they were just waiting now for you to come back out.

As you were inside you didn't know what they were talking about outside you were to worry about you and Rafe on the phone.

" So you want me to come over now? Aren't John B and Sarah there?" You asked Rafe, " No they're out doing something please baby will you come over I miss you a lot." Rafe said on the other side of the phone. You look outside to see that JJ and Pope weren't doing anything so you could get away and tell them a lie.

" I'll be over in a little bit." You said back to Rafe. " Great I'll see you when you get here." Rafe said hanging up. You put your phone in your back pocket of your jean shorts and grab one of your shirts that you leave here at John B's, you throw that on and grab your shoes and your purse.

You walk outside to tell JJ and Pope that you were leaving. " Hey, work just called and they need me to come in so I'll see you when I get back." You said looking at JJ and Pope look at each other and then back to you.

" Oh okay text me when you leave later tonight and I'll tell you if I'm home or not." JJ said looking at you. You nod your head at him. " Cool, I'll see y'all later!" You said getting on your bike and making your way out of the driveway. 

Pope and JJ both looked at each other when you left, " You want to see where she's really going?" JJ said to Pope, " Hell yeah." Pope said to JJ. They both got in Popes car that he left here and turn out of the driveway keeping a good distance from you while they still had a good eye on you.