Home ( J.M )

You were sitting in the back of the classroom in between JJ and Pope writing down notes for an upcoming test. As you and Pope were the ones writing down notes JJ had his phone out playing a game like a little five year old until the bell would ring. As you were writing you feel your phone vibrate in your bag.

You look up to see that the teacher's back was turn, you pull out your phone to see that JJ texted  you from beside you. You roll your eyes and open the message to see what he had to say to you, which is was just a meme. 

You sat for the rest of the class while the bell ring meaning that school was done for the day. You put the rest of your things in your bag, you waited for Pope and JJ to get their bags also. 

JJ came up beside you as you both walked out Pope behind you. " So what are ya'll doing this weekend?" You asked them as you made your way to your car. 

" I don't know I'll probably work with my dad this weekend." Pope said to you as he got into the back of your car. " What about you JJ?" You asked him once he was in the front seat. 

" I thought that maybe me and you could go surfing this weekend?" JJ asked you as you pulled out of the parking lot.

" I can't my mom is coming into town this weekend to see me." You said with a smile on your face. Your mom and dad got a divorce back when you were six and she went to live on the main land, while she wanted you to stay here with your dad which you didn't mind since you and your dad have always been close with each other.

" That's nice Y/n, I hope it goes while I know that you haven't seen her for awhile." Pope said to you with a smile on his face. JJ didn't say anything to you as you drove more to your house, he knew that your mom meant a lot to you and that you loved her a lot.

He also knew that she was never there for you like a mother should be, he remembers all the times you would cry out for her to come back home to stay with you and your dad to be a family like you once was with them. 

JJ would never say anything about her to you that he knew would make you upset about it, he cared about you more then anyone else in his life you and the rest of his friends were his only family.

" Yeah I just hope she actually comes this time and not have to go to work like the last time." You said with a sad look on your face that you had, JJ saw you look like that before you looked back at Pope with a smile. 

The Pogues knew how you would feel about your mom, she never came around anymore after she moved. You would wait for her to come and get you when it was her weekend to have you and she would never show up.

Your dad was the one who was always there for you when he would have to take you back inside from sitting out on the front porch waiting for her. He wouldn't say anything as he would make you hot chocolate and dry your tears away.

You pull up to Pope's house you put your car in park for him to get out to be meet with both if his parents waiting for him to come home. You sat there looking at them hugging him and going inside to talk about his day and see how he was doing. 

You didn't know how long you were sitting there for until JJ place his handgun your shoulder to let you know that he was still here for you. You place your hand on his and looked at him.

He gave you a smile that could make everything away that was worrying you in that moment. You and JJ have always been close with each other, You and him would always turn to one another when the other was upset about something.

" What are you thinking about doll? JJ asked you as you drove away from Pope's house going to your house. 

" Do you ever think about what would had happened if your parents stayed together?" You asked him, JJ didn't say anything because he has always thought of it long after dark sitting in his room looking up at the ceiling.