Haircut ( J.M )

You and the Pogues were outside at John B's house getting everything ready to give JJ a haircut.

Yeah you heard me right, giving JJ Maybank an haircut.

He needed one so bad before he started to look like as girl, which now thinking of it would have been funny. But you were going to be the good friend you were and give him one.

" So, why am I letting you give me one again?" JJ ask you as he runs his fingers through his long hair that was bothering you so bad that you couldn't wait to cut it.

" Because you love me." You said smiling at him as you push him down in the chair that was in front of you.

" And that you are the only person that will make him listen too." John B says as him and Pope make they're way out from inside to sit on the couch that he had on the back porch.

" I'm going to second John B on that one JJ." Kiara said as she made her way with beers filling up both of her arms, Pope get's up from where he was sitting to help her with the beers that were in her hands and pasting them out to everyone.

" Thank you Pope." You said as he bowed down at you like you were a princess which made you laugh with the scissors close to JJ's face which made him scream at you.

" Y/n!! Watch where you point those bad boys at!" JJ says as he looks at you like your a crazy person who shouldn't have anything sharp in your hands.

" Sorry!" You said as you jump back with them in your hand as you place them next to you on the table that you had out with everything on it.

" Okay, Let's get done to business!" You said as you clapped your hands together looking at everyone with a big smile on your face.

JJ would do anything to see you have that smile on your face everyday if he could just to keep you happy.

" Let's just go ahead and get this over with please?" JJ said with a pleading look on his face as he looks down at everything that you had place beside the both of you.

" Okay don't move at all." You said to him with a serious look on your face to let him know that you weren't' joking.

JJ got very still as you got to work on his hair at the back before you made your way to the front.

" Hey guys! What if I just gave JJ a mullet and called it a day?" You asked them as they were having they're own little conversation. But they all turn to you when you said that with horror on they're faces.

" No!!" They all said at the same time when JJ said yes.

" It would look so dope!!" JJ said with a smile on his face as he thought about what he would look like with one.

" Just joking JJ, I would never let you do that as you were done with the back of his head as you moved on to the front of him.

" How does it look so far Pope?" JJ asked Pope as he really got up and gave a good look at his friend's hair.

" You won't my honest answer?" Pope asked JJ as Pope gave a wink to you before he answered JJ.

" Yeah! Of course." JJ said looking up at Pope as he got a beer from the cooler John B brought outside for all of y'all.

" It looks like shit." Pope said to JJ as all the color in JJ's face went away.

" Wait...What? Are you serious man?" JJ said with fear in his voice as everyone including you started to laugh at JJ. 

Once JJ realized that all of you were joking he relaxed just a little bit.

" Ha, very funny guys." He said crossing his arms in front of his chest as he looks down.