Prom part 2 ( J.M.)

As you ran home to cry your eyes out even more JJ finally went back into prom where he was met with Kiara and Sarah.

" Have you seen Y/n? We can't find her anywhere." Sarah said out of breath from being on the dance floor with John B.

" Yeah she said that she got sick and went home." JJ said not looking at anyone in the eyes as they watched him knowing something else was up.

" What do you mean? She just left because she got sick?" Kiara said looking at JJ then back to Sarah.

" Yeah she got sick and went home." JJ said again to the both of them as they still didn't believe him.

John B and Pope coming up behind the girl's wondering where you went to also.

" what's going on?" John B said looking at JJ then to Sarah.

" Y/n left because she got sick apparently from what JJ said." Sarah said to John B who also knew that wasn't like you.

" Call her." Pope said as he was looking JJ up and down knowing he wasn't saying anything about you or worrying about you like he would have been doing.

" I did but she's not answering." Kiara said as she has her phone up to her ear calling you again but nothing.

" JJ what did you do?" John B said to him as JJ looks up to all of them with tears coming down his face.

" I just broke her heart." JJ said sobbing even more then he did before finally saying the words that he didn't want to say.

Pope takes him into him for a hug knowing how much JJ does love you and seeing how broken he was right now.

JJ was letting everything out of him as he holds on to Pope wanting it to be you instead. He can't believe that he did this to you and it hurts him as much as it does you.

" JJ, why would you do that you knew how much she loves you!" Kiara said to him as she goes and gets her stuff from the table.

" I didn't mean for it to happen." JJ says to them as he lets go of Pope.

" I'm just afraid that I'm bad for her and I would end of hurting her even more." JJ said to them hoping that they would believe him he never wanted this to happen.

" JJ... Y/n knows you like the back of her hand, she loves you so much and would do anything for you. It's okay to let someone in and to bd loved. " Kiara said to him with sympathy in his voice for him.

" You have to let something happen and not let your thoughts get the best of you before it actually happens." Sarah said to JJ as she takes him into her arms and lets him cry into her shoulder.

" What do I do now?" JJ said looking at everyone for them to say something.

" Go to her." John B said to him. " Tell her the truth." John B said as JJ gets the keys to his bike as he runs outside to it hoping that it's not to late.

As he rides to you. You were in your bed still in your dress with the lights off not wanting to come out from underneath all the blankets that were on top of you as you felt like your whole world was coming apart.

All this time you thought that JJ was the one for you, you thought that he did truly love you like you loved him.

As you fall asleep not wanting to cry even more, JJ comes right to your house jumping off of his bike as he's running up to your house banging on the door.

" Y/N!!! Please let me in! I know your in there!" JJ said banging on your door more. He knew that you family wasn't in town that they were out doing business.