Liars ( J.M )

Everything has been off since you came back to obx, Everyone went back to normal while you just sat in your room and felt off.

Kie was with her parents and they had her on lockdown, JJ has been MIA since he came back to his house and he didn't want to talk to you at all. The only person he would really talk to was Kie and you couldn't get that through your head.

You made your way to his house as he was working on his bike, he didn't hear you come up from behind him.

" hey J." You said once he saw you walking up. He had this look on his face when he saw you, almost like he thought it was someone else.

" hey Y/n." He said not even looking up at you. You didn't know what to say to him when he acted like this, " I just wanted to come by and sss how you were doing." You said kicking a rock with your shoe and watching it bounce across the ground. " We'll I've been here doing nothing." He said with a scoff, you frown your eyes at his voice, it didn't sound like they JJ you knew.

" Did I do something wrong to you J?" You Alex looking at him for answers, but you didn't get anything from him. His hat was covering half of his face. He dropped what he was working with to look up at you.

" Y/n, why do you even think that?" He said looking at you like you were crazy. You didn't say anything you didn't even know what you were thinking when you asked him.

" Sorry I didn't mean to say that." You said to him. " what did you even mean Y/n? You're so annoying sometimes. " he said to you.

You were taking back from his words when he threw that in your face. He's never called you that ever, he was always the one to get mad when someone else would say that about you.

" I think I'm just gonna go now." You said back to him. " have a good life JJ." You said with tears in your eyes.

" where you going?" JJ said when he realized that you were leaving when you just got here.

" I don't know yet." You said walking away from him talking over your shoulder. " Y/n?" JJ said your name again trying to get you to look at him.

You stopped walking and Judy stood there, you didn't even know why you showed up in the first place.

" what did you mean by ' have a good life'? Are you leaving or something?" He asked you, you didn't know where you stood with him.

" What do you think of me JJ?" You asked turning to look at him. " what do you mean ?" He asked with an confused look on his stupid beautiful face that he had. " What do you think of me ?" You asked him again.

" You're my best friend." He said to you, " just best friend?" You said to him, you've always wanted to be more then friends with him. You always have and always will.

" yeah I don't see where you're getting at Y/n?" JJ said to you. " a part of me wants to walk away from you until you really listen J." You finally said to him. " A part of me wants you but you don't want me in the same way I do." You said to him waiting for your words to hit him.

" Y/n I- " JJ was about to say something until we both heard someone else walking up from the path way to his house. " Hey guys!" Kie said to the both of you but to really JJ. " Hey Kie." JJ said to her with so much happiness in his eyes like she hung the moon. You didn't say anything because you knew what you just said won't matter anymore.

" I'll see y'all later." You said looking at JJ, he looks between you and Kie and he looks like he just put two and two together.

" Y/n wait!" JJ said after you, but you were already gone from them. " What happened with her?" Kie asked him looking at you walking away knowing something was off with you.