Tutor ( P.H )

You sat in the back of class with the rest of the Pogues as you were all talking to each other. 

" Did any of y'all do your homework?" Pope asking at you them to the rest of everyone.  School wasn't your strong suit at all anymore, the only thing you cared about when it came to school was art and still art. 

The way you would write your notes with be with little doodles on the side of them to help you remember them better. " Why in the hell would I do my homework?" JJ said kicking his feet up on the desk that had no one in it in front of him.

Pope shakes his head at JJ and turns to face you in the seat beside him. " Please tell me that you at least did it?" Pope asked you with hope in his eyes. 

" Would you be happy if I said no?" You asked looking at him.

" No." 

" Then yes I did." You said looking at him with a smile on your face to try to cover up the lie that was all over your face that Pope could read also.

" You and JJ should had been siblings." Pope said as he turn back in his seat while you sit there with your mouth wide open with the comment that Pope just made to you.

" I know you did not just say that!" You said leaning over to him to get a look of his face while Pope try's not to laugh at you.

" Oh I did just say that and what are you going to do now?" He said with a smirk looking straight at you.

" I'll come up with something just you wait." You said crossing your arms out o n front of your chest as you looked away from Pope.

As you can tell from the way you and Pope talk to each other that you both have feelings for each other. But you two don't know that at all.

John B and JJ both look at each other and they sit behind you and Pope just laughing away at whatever you both were saying each other being all cute with each other with out knowing that you both liked each other and it was driving the rest of the Pogues crazy.

" When do you think they will just fuck for crying out loud?" JJ said looking over at John B who just looked at you trying to see if he could read your mind like he could always do when you were little.

" Dude I don't want to even think about Y/n and Pope fucking." John B said as he kept on looking between you and Pope hoping that soon that you would both figure out that you liked each other instead of going round and round each other for the rest of your life's.

" I just hope that figure it out sooner or later." JJ said back to John B and John B was hoping the same thing.

While class was in full motion, you couldn't pick up a single thing she was saying to the class at all. Like everything was going thought one ear and out the other. You couldn't put down In your notes about what she saying, you just kind of stared out in space not knowing what to do.

You just wanted to be in your next period which was art. That was all you could think of to keep you going for today.

As the class ended before the bell rung you and JJ were talking to each other as your teacher came over with a pice of paper in her hand looking at both you and Pope.

" Good morning Y/n, How are we doing this morning?" She said with a care in try words she was saying to you.

" I'm doing good Mrs. Hill. " You said with a smile on your face very confused look on your face as she was still standing in front of you.

" Can you and Pope come outside with me for a second." She said Pointing to the door that lead out to the hallway, You and Pope looked at each other before you made your way up to follow her out the door with Pope close on your heels.