Chapter Fourteen

The four men decided to have another bonfire in the backyard and reminisce about things that happened over the last five years since Jungkook and Jimin had their marriage ceremony, they have yet to fly to the states to make official yet, they decided they would wait until Tae finally gave into Suga's marriage proposal.

Of course Tae wanted to marry Suga, however, he doesn't get why getting married has to prove their love for one another. He gets the idea of marriage, but it also scares him a bit to be tied down, yes he's been with Suga for over at least 8 years, however it seems a little too surreal when it comes to marriage.

"I just want to start the night off by saying, I love you guys. We've been through so much, and we've had so much fun over the last 8 years, yes there has been pain, but there has been so much love and fun as well that it trumps any past sadness or heartache. I love and appreciate all three of you so very much." Jimin finished the last part by turning to look at Jungkook, the same spark in their eyes that hasn't faded one bit over the last 8 years.

" We love you too Minnie, you've truly been a light in the darkest to all of us, yes I'm stealing the line from your wedding vow Jungkook, get over it. I don't think there is any amount of words to describe how weird our relationships came about, but there is definitely someone writing a very interesting story about our lives and I'm just glad it played out for the better, instead of the worse." Tae spoke out, you could tell he was grateful for the way things played out, because he's right, it could have been much worse.

"So Tae, when are you going to say yes to Suga's proposal?" Jimin asked, not trying to push but still curious as to why he's put it on hold for this long.

*Flashback to a month ago*

"I love you" Tae spoke softly, as he and Suga were sitting in their living room watching a Disney movie, enjoying the quiet life with Loki.

"I love you too baby." Suga responded, loving the life he was now living. "Also, speaking of love, I have so much love for you, and our relationship, and how life has played out so far, and I really would like you to know how dedicated and devoted I am to you and how appreciative I am that you came into my life, regardless of the circumstances. I would love it if you would Marry me?" Suga finished the last statement by getting on one knee with a ring and finally gaining the courage to propose.

"As much as I'm flattered, and I really don't want to hurt your feelings, because I'd love to marry you, I just don't understand why marriage has to prove our love and security to one another?" Tae could sense the sadness in Suga's emotions, but he also knew Suga was understanding everything he had to say and if he needed time to comprehend, he would give it to him.

"I understand that love, we can take some time to talk about it and I'll give you some time to think about it."

*Back to present time*

"It's not that I don't want to marry him, I just don't understand why we have to get married to prove our love to one another." Tae spoke simply, not really understanding the concept.

"It's more about showing others that you have a love devoted to one person, not just to each other." Jimin spoke back, he knew Tae was more scared of being so securely committed to another person, even if that person was Suga, who he does love very much.

"I don't know. It's not just about not understanding the concept, it's also my fear of something going wrong, what if we get married and something happens and you decide you don't want to be with me anymore and then I have to live with not only losing the only person i've ever truly loved romantically, but also being a divorced man. " Tae finally confessed his true feelings and fear and it felt nice to release but was also nerve-racking.