Chapter Eleven

*Three years into the future*

"This lobster is really good." Jimin spoke excitedly as he shoved another piece into his mouth smiling at Jungkook, and profusely thanking him for tonight. "I know, the best for the best." Jungkook replied smiling at his love that he's been continuing to grow with over the last three years. This was the night Jungkook was going to propose, he's been throwing hints at Jimin every now and then to see if he'd be ready for marriage and everytime Jimin got a little spark in his eye that Jungkook was glad he saw.

"Jimin I have something important to ask you." Jungkook spoke softly and nervously, trying to gain the confidence it was going to take to get on one knee in front of everyone and propose to his love, the person he always wants to be with. "Yes Kookie?" Jimin spoke out after downing another bite of lobster.

Jungkook got up from the table and stuck his hand in his pocket," I know this is cliche.", he began to speak and Jimin already felt he knew where this was going. "Park Jimin, I love you with my whole heart and soul and there is no one better that I would ask for than you, would you please do me the honor in marrying me?" Jungkook spoke through a wide smile on his face as he kneeled in front of Jimin awaiting his answer.

"No." Jimin spoke seriously and bluntly and he could see the clear hurt in Jungkook's eyes as tears welled up and threatened to fall. "Just kidding, yes of course i'll marry you, I love you with everything I am and I would love to be yours forever." Jimin spoke out through tears that were now tracing down his face from his happiness. "YOU SCARED THE LIVING SHIT OUT OF ME JIMIN." Jungkook put the ring on his finger, heart beating so fast as he panicked at Jimin. "I'm sorry but you know me, had to scare you." Jimin said he busted into a fit of laughter as him and Jungkook embraced and heard laughter and cheers around him from the people that filled the restaurant.

They left the restaurant hand in hand after Jungkook paid for their meal. Jimin couldn't help but keep a wide smile on his face. They made their way to the car, and then back to the house where Tae and Suga were sitting in the living room of their home watching TV.

"Hey guys we came over to tell you the good news." Jungkook spoke excitedly and as soon as the words fell from his lips, Jimin was already showing off his ring in excitement for his new engagement. "AHHH FINALLY." Tae screamed, happy for his best friend now that he got to be with Jungkook forever, even if gay marriage wasn't legal they were still going to have a ceremony and one day take a trip to the United States to get married officially.

Jimin's giggles erupted after the words left Tae's mouth, thanking him. "We're going out tomorrow to get the ring resized, and then I'll never take it off." Jimin spoke proudly, he really did love Jungkook and would go through anything for him. "Alright, well we're going to head off to bed, see you guys tomorrow." Jungkook spoke swiftly as he already had his hand intertwined with Jimin's again, walking back towards their side of the massive house. "Keep down, these walls are kind of thin!" Suga shouted, making Jimin blush and Jungkook glare.

"Do you want to go to bed love, you look a little tired." Jungkook spoke to Jimin with such care all the time and Jimin just soaked in it, "Yeah, that would be nice, I love you." He hugged Jungkook knowing he'd always be safe there in his arms.

They went to sleep for the rest of the night, preparing rest for the next day.

"Good morning Fiance." The words felt nice slipping off of Jungkook's tongue as he watched Jimin slowly wake up, looking as irritated as ever when he wakes up in the morning. "Good morning." Jimin mumbled out somewhat coherently. "We'll leave around one to get your ring resized, if you want we can lay in bed a little and then go get breakfast." Jungkook loved the lazy days they had, just laying in bed enjoying each other. Jimin mumbled out a yes and that's perfect as he fell into place in Jungkook's arms ready for a cuddle session.