Chapter Six

I hope you guys enjoy, I'm sorry if I take too long to post chapters :( 

"Good morning baby" Jungkook cooed in Jimin's ear. Jimin groaned a little before finally opening his eyes, "Good morning Kookie." Jungkook rolled over and brought Jimin to lay against his chest, placing kisses on his head. "Did you have a good vacation?" Jungkook murmured around his hair. "Mm yes, what about you?" Jimin whispered, lacing their fingers together. Jungkook nodded in return of his question before finally speaking up, "Yes of course, now it's time to go have breakfast on our first day back boyfriend." Jimin smiled at the word, loving how it sounded to be called that.

JImin and Jungkook made their way hand in hand towards the dinner table. "Good morning everyone, how was your weekend?" Jungkook got excited to see his servants; he actually enjoyed each and everyone of them and treated them fairly properly, more than other mafia's would.

They all replied in union, "Good." Some of them enjoyed Jungkook and some of them still longed to go home, they all respected and came to terms with their living there though. "Morning." J-hope coughed out after everyone was finished replying. Jimin could feel J-Hope's glare on him and chose to avoid it like if he met eyes with him something bad would happen.

Jungkook and Jimin made their way to their seats, but before sitting down Jimin realized J-Hope was in his seat. "Um, can you please move J-Hope." Jimin said barely above a whisper. "What was that peasant?" J-Hope snapped like he had no right to ask him to move. "He said can you please move, and I suggest you listen." Jungkook snapped back at J-Hope smirking as he snapped his head up to look in his direction. He carefully murmured a quick 'yes sir' and moved to his regular seat.

Suga and Tae finally join the table, hand in hand as well. "Good morning guys." Suga spoke up surprised to see them considering they assumed they'd sleep in after flying all night. "AHHH JIMINNNN!!" Tae screamed, making Suga jump and Tae snatch his hand out of his grasp. He ran to Jimin and hugged him tight as Jimin hugged back tighter. "HEYYY TAEEEEE I MISSED YOU.!" Jimin screamed back holding Tae as they jumped up and down like they had finally been able to breathe after being deprived of oxygen. "Heyyyyy..." Jungkook and Suga whined in union, wishing they were that excited to see them. Tae and Jimin just giggled and went back to their spots at the table, finishing off breakfast with a few conversations here and there.

Suga and Tae made their way back to their room after breakfast. Tae has moved into Suga's space and he will no longer be Suga's sex toy but potential boyfriend. Suga is supposed to be convincing Tae that his emotions are real and he's going to keep trying till the day he believes it or one of them dies. So he let Tae move into his room and they make it a habit to cuddle and have a conversation before bed every night. 

Right now they were watching a movie, Fifty Shades of Grey to be exact, because Tae thought it would be a good idea for Suga to see how someone cold and heartless could fall in love and start a family. However, on top of learning how to become less heartless, he also grew a boner due to the new ideas this was giving him for Tae. Bedroom wise.

Tae was currently laying mostly on top of Suga, his legs draped over Suga's thighs and his head on his chest as Suga held him close, both eyeing the movie intently as yet another sex scene comes on, arosuing Suga once again. "Babe?" Tae questioned Suga, guessing he noticed the slight boner this time, because of its growing at a rapid pace.

"I'm sorry, I'm trying to keep it contained." Suga whispered, already trying to think of bad thoughts to make it go away. To his surprise Tae pressed his hand over it semi-hard that he's trying so hard to wither it away. 

 Suga let out a low groan, "What are you doing T-ae." He had to stutter out the last part as Tae pressed harder against him. "Mm just having fun." Tae replied, unzipping Suga's pants and pulling them along with his boxers down to his ankles and over his feet onto the floor. Now avoiding whatever scene was on the tv as there was all he wanted to look at in front of him. "Suga mm you've done such a good job at showing your devotion, I want to show mine." Tae spit out the words as fast as he can before heading down to Suga's dick, but to his avail before he could reach it Suga yanked him up his lap into a straddling position.