(1)Satan

I change up the writing quite a bit. I hope their aren't any grammar mistakes.

000

Veronica Satan Rodrigues.

That's my name.

I sit on the edge of my bed crying into my bowl of m&ms.

"HES SO PERFECT", I cry out while I watch my favorite Kdrama.

Luckily my family left to visit some friends so I had the house to myself. I had just finished twerking to inappropriate music and now I decided to take the tv while I could.

I shared a room with my younger sister which wasn't very easy to handle since it was overwhelming . My brother is oldest so I was stuck with Emilia.

I grimace at the thought of my siblings coming home. They both hated me so it was better with them gone.

000

I hear foot steps rattle around the house and I'm guessing my family is home. I quickly put my journals away, tucking it away for when I have more alone time.

My sister comes into the room, face full of tears. I roll my eyes already knowing what happened without her telling me words.

"C-c-Carlos got al-all drunk *hiccup* and now mamá y papá have to drag him inside.", she cries.

If it wasn't for my soft spot with my sister I would probably be smoking a blunt to the noise of furniture breaking and glass shattering like it was music to the ears.

Nobody ever listens to me when I speak so I just smile and nod when they come for advise or comfort.

My sister is naive.

She might think she knows about sex and what drugs are but she doesn't know what people can do...

And it scares me.

I wont always be there to protect her.

When I give her a comforting look she runs out the room annoyed at my calmness, what was I supposed to do? Cry? Yell?

After about 10 minutes she comes back to the room, "you okay?", I ask.

"I'm sleeping in Mamá's room. brother is crying", she rushes like if it's the end of the world and I just scoff, taking out the blunt I hid when she ran it.

At least I won't have to worry about anyone seeing me.

000

"Mamá bought breakfast", Emmy wakes me by keepin the door open. I groan, tired of waking up everyday.

I walk past the dinning table, going to the bag of food. "Good morning"

"Good morning, the bag should be by the fridge.", she points. I go through the bag and can't help but scoff at them.

Disgusting.

I grab a taco and apple juice. I walk past them not daring to look at the group that's laughing and giggling.

My mom didn't say anything, she knew it wouldn't end well.

She probably could have won the argument by using her mom card but after arguing with my dad and brother all the time she didn't want to have another rival.

"Wait!", my mom calls and I walk back to face her.

"Did you take your medication? You won't be able to go to school if you don't, your principal said it's mandatory for you to be up to date with appointments and medication if you wanna go to school.