Moultis

[ it starts at S3E9 of the flash, when Team Flash is talking about is it possible to contact with Savitar through Julian ]

Barry: Cisco? If we can't use this box, Julian, he may be our only link to Savitar now, right?

Cisco: I think we can use both of them. If Caitlin's right and this thing messes with brainwaves, then I have a plan.

Someone whooshes in; wearing a black suit and a helmet then speaks with a vibrating voice: Barry Allen.

Everyone looks at him so shocked, Joe grabs his gun from the holster and aim the man.

The man: We need to talk.

Joe slowly puts the gun back in the hostler.

Cisco: Who are you now? Astronaut?

Man: I like that Cisco but no, I'm Moultis

Caitlin: Which means?

Man: Multiple powers and outis means no one, but that's not the point.

Barry: Exactly, now who are you and how you know us?

Joe: And please speed it up cause we have a lot to do

Man: Right, can you all just calm down and don't freak out when you see me?

Iris with hesitation: Okay...

Man pressed something near his ear and the nano-techno helmet disappeared from his face.

Everyone darted their eyes at him and Barry in blank amazement.

Cisco: Ohhh this is awesome! Another doppleganger?

Man: My name is-

Barry: Barry Allen, yeah we can say that-

Man harshly: No you can't. Your eyes are green or even hazel but mine are blue, so you're wrong now listen.

A frown creased on Barry's forehead

Man: My name is Brennan Colfer, I'm an FBI agent, I know what you all are doing here, I know everything about all of you and what's going on right now, I need you to let me be here and observing, and when it was necessary let me help you.

Joe: So what?! You think you can whoosh in and say stuff like I know you all and then we should what? Trust you?

Brennan: I didn't ask for your trust sir. I asked for something else. The guy you have problem with. Savitar...

Barry: You know him?

Brennan: I do. But I can't say or do anything unless it's necessary.

Cisco: So what's the point of that much knowledge you have genius?

Barry: Wait a minute... You're a speedster right? And you know Savitar... Which means you're from the future too, aren't you?