Flashback

Channing Tatum as Mike

Odette Annable as Clara

Flash back no.1: The Flash

[ Remember the chapter " The Thrower " where in the end of it Caitlin offered Brennan and the team to hang out for a drink? It takes place right there. ]

They're walking outside of the building and deciding where they should go.

Barry: So, where are we going exactly?

Caitlin: I don't know. Cisco? What you say?

Cisco: I say instead of bar we go to club and do some dancing.

H.R: That's wonderful! Let's do that.

Julian: Alright but what club?

Brennan: Tropic Thunder?

Cisco: Where is that?

Barry: Yeah we haven't been there. Where's it?

Brennan: Have you guys ever heard of GPS?

Cisco: Oh how sweet you are. Cute and jerk at the same time.

They give each other fake smiles then chuckle and Cisco taps to his phone and searches the place then shows it to Barry.

Barry: Alright, I'll go pick Iris up. See you guys there.

Cisco: Alright.

Then he whooshes.

Julian: Okay just one issue.

H.R: What?

Julian: How are we supposed to get there as fast as them?

Brennan: I tell you how. Gather around and grab a part of each other's body.

Cisco: What do you mean?

Brennan: Just connect to each other somehow physically.

They do what they've been told. H.R with Julian and Cisco, Cisco with H.R and Caitlin, then Caitlin with Brennan and Cisco, they take each other's hands. Then he whooshes everyone near to the place – or to be more specific teleports them there.

Brennan: Everybody's okay?

Julian seems sick, Brennan whooshes and gets back with a plastic bag, Julian throws up in it.

Brennan: Anyone else?

Cisco, Caitlin and H.R shake their heads.

Brennan: Alright let's walk from here to there.

They nod and walk. They get there and see Barry and Iris were walking towards where they were.

Iris: Hey guys.

They all greet her with "Hey" or a short hug then they go to the club and take some seats in a corner. Cisco, H.R, Iris and Barry sit close together, Julian sits with distance between where they were and Brennan was sitting. Caitlin was going to sit and during doing so she was also talking.

Caitlin: My knee is hurting these few days, I don't know what to do.

Cisco: Have you ran some tests?

Caitlin: I did but it didn't show any serious damage.

She was sitting next to Cisco when Brennan called on her.

Brennan: Would you come here please?

He motions his hand on the side of his seat for her to sit. She hesitantly nods and goes near him.

She sits and tries to cross her legs, he stops her by holding and shaking his finger slightly in front of her.

Brennan: Uh-Uh. Which one is hurt?